Mocha/Latte night in WA
any objections to a TLR coming?
(19-05-2009, 10:07pm)bgaheer Wrote: Hi All,

Time for yet another Mocha/Latte night, we can make it chicken/beer night but then we cant ride...Scary

Hope fully all my Bike troubles ie the inspection and plug issue will be resolved and I will be riding the beast.(i know it will be all done)

Hope to see all or most of WA members - (All Aus members are invited)

Cheers,

Bill

Still having Busa problems ... just bad luck

[/quote]

Fatman

Bill, OK, coffee night 7 july +food (and turkish bread)
BUT WHERE !!!!!!
Rock

[/quote]

Hi Guys

looks like we have picked a date, all we need now is a location, any ideas. Undecided
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(27-05-2009, 05:26pm)andcad Wrote:
(19-05-2009, 10:07pm)bgaheer Wrote: Hi All,

Time for yet another Mocha/Latte night, we can make it chicken/beer night but then we cant ride...Scary

Hope fully all my Bike troubles ie the inspection and plug issue will be resolved and I will be riding the beast.(i know it will be all done)

Cheers,

Bill

Still having Busa problems ... just bad luck

Fatman

Bill, OK, coffee night 7 july +food (and turkish bread)
BUT WHERE !!!!!!
Rock

[/quote]

Hi Guys

looks like we have picked a date, all we need now is a location, any ideas. Undecided
[/quote]

Hi All, How about Freo/Rockingham,for coffee on the 7th july.
Rock
how 's about the "Little Prophet" on Albany Hwy Vic Pk, it's next to "Helmet House"?You can get Turkish bread there but I'm not sure about eye candy.
(28-05-2009, 12:09am)Roo Boy Wrote: how 's about the "Little Prophet" on Albany Hwy Vic Pk, it's next to "Helmet House"?You can get Turkish bread there but I'm not sure about eye candy.

Hi there Roo Boy post back up under 'Mocha/Latte night in WA' under Riding not Talking that way we can keep all the post together
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

Well Fellers it's like this we have had 3 Suggestions
1 Fremantle
2 Scarborough
3 Little Prophet on Albany Hwy Vic Pk

2 From Roo Boy and 1 from Bill, so are we going with Bills suggestion because Roo Boy been naughty Lol3 and let him have the last say on the matter or has someone else got a suggestion there is plenty of time so don't be scared. There is plenty of places here in this beaut state, anyway Freo and Scarb could be good for eye candy that will keep Troy Happy and would agree with Roo Boy don't know about Vic Park for the eye candy. So there you have it I have said my bit so unless someone else has a suggestion I reckon we leave it up to Roo Boy to make the decision unless he has somehere esle to suggest.

drfunk no issues with you coming mate you own a Suzuki so that the next best thing to a Busa so come on down.

'Mocha/Latte night in WA' 7th July
Hi All,
Time for yet another Mocha/Latte night, we can make it chicken/beer night but then we cant ride...

Cheers,

Bill

Roo Boy
L Plater

RE: Mocha/Latte night in WA July 7th..6.30 PM
Sorry i'm confused i thought we were meeting in june?? but hey if it's july 7 no probs any idea where? freo?

bgaheer
Time Machine

How about Scarborough there is Excellent coffee, Parking and Turkish Bread....:

Roo Boy
L Plater

I'm still confused as I keep finding these threads about the latte night.
If you don't want me to come along just say so don't keep making new threads. LOL (i hope)
Possible suggestion is the Little Prophet on Albany Hwy Vic Pk if we don't have a venue as yet as they should have turkish bread there. And the guys name is Jihad, no bull.

drfunk
V Twin addict

RE: 'Mocha/Latte night in WA' 7th July
any objections to a TLR coming?
Scarb's sounds good to me.
(28-05-2009, 10:16pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Scarb's sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me Roo Boy, just let us know which place Pi_thumbsup
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

(28-05-2009, 10:23pm)andcad Wrote:
(28-05-2009, 10:16pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Scarb's sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me Roo Boy, just let us know which place Pi_thumbsup

Sounds good to me and this will keep Troy very happy as there should be plenty of Yes eye candy Lol3.
Guys,

Should we have a dyno run day some time in future for WA guys?

Any suggestions, comments?

Cheers,

Bill
Ok people of the West i have merged your two threads in to one so you want confuse no one (roo boy) Very Happy
Hope it helps as you will see all other states just have the one thread and just keep adding to it Hope to meet some of you guys next year planing a trip.
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(30-05-2009, 08:21pm)ROD Wrote: Ok people of the West i have merged your two threads in to one so you want confuse no one (roo boy) Very Happy
Hope it helps as you will see all other states just have the one thread and just keep adding to it Hope to meet some of you guys next year planing a trip.

+1 Thanks Rod...Trophy
If no one has a suggestion for venue I will suss it out and suggest one at Scarb's.
(30-05-2009, 04:38pm)bgaheer Wrote: Guys,

Should we have a dyno run day some time in future for WA guys?

Any suggestions, comments?

Cheers,

Bill

my only comment on this is bugger off.....Lol3
if you think i'm game enough to put my bike on a dyno with you busa guys you're crazy....LOL
might get 120hp-130hp but buckets of torque!