G'day guys
Wink 
Hey guys,
i thought i'd join up and have a look round.
i currently ride a 99 TLR which is my baby....but have been considering an older busa for doing a bit of high speed touring on as the tilla is WAY to uncomfortable for those sort of shennanigans.
the amount of times the tilla gets called a hayabusa is amazing...
so i'll be cruising around gathering info and probably checking out the interchangeable parts....
cheers
welcome mate dont ditch the TLR i really like the exhaust note they produce. hope you enjoy your self here mate
Welcomemate and injoy
born to be mild
(26-05-2009, 06:21pm)big kev Wrote: welcome mate dont ditch the TLR i really like the exhaust note they produce. hope you enjoy your self here mate

yeah man, awesome thumpy sound! and eats chains.lol
welcome to the club man
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Welcome to the club from a fellow "Zoner" - A busa and a tiller gives you the best of both worlds, if you can pick up a good Gen1 at a decent price then you've got a great starting point - even Van sells some goodies for them.

Cheers Oztiller
TL'S are awesome the busa and TL would make my ultimate dream garage
Welcome to the family buddy. I owned a 2001 Yellow grey TLR before the busa. Loved it!! Alas the poor thing blew up on me. Threw both legs out of bed!! What a ride that was. I miss the old girl.
Anyway hope you find all the info you need and if you cant all you have to do is ask Very Happy
thanx guys....
wasn't thinkin of gettin rid of the tiller...she is my baby and long term project.
the busa idea is to keep the wife happy as she loved ridin on the back of the TL but as i removed all the rear pegs and all the other stuff i deemed useless Lol3 she has to ride her own bike or stay home with the baby.....Trophy

when i bought the TL it was a toss up between that and a busa...
the TL is mighty noisy with the tiforce full system on her...not to mention all the other stuff that has been added....i couldn't sell her. it'd feel like selling my daughter Scary
so it's busa research time.....
Just for the record....
here's a picture of my TLR

[Image: IMG_1517.jpg]
Welcome
Welcome drfunk
Where from in WA are you from
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

(27-05-2009, 08:07pm)andcad Wrote: Welcome drfunk
Where from in WA are you from

NOR....
Near the end of the freeway in Kinross
Welcome
Nice looking bike.
Good luck with the search for a nice tour busa.
Yes
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
awesome looking TL
very nice TL makes me want another one Very Happy (although that would cause instant loss of testicles Pi_freak )