Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Thanks Lee it was a great turn out and even better being on a Saturday. No time off work. Rob
All us Goulburn guys had a great time with three out of four of us coming home with new PB's and new goals to strive for once again. Thanks to the locals for making us feel welcome and as Kawasuki said Once a month Saturday street meets would be GREAT bring it on! Cheers Rob
couple of vids found

1st vid, secon set of bikes Guido wins finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hFKUwZRJ9g

2nd vid 1 st set of bikes my zx9.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QLPIERhrIU
hey guys. Very disappointed with results on saturday. Was looking forward to it so much then spent most of the day stuck in the mid 11's at 132 mph.Wtf Felt like i could of ran down the track quicker than that. 60 footers were a joke at 2.10. My best is 10.92 @ 134mph with 1.97 60 foot. I thought 10.8's might have been a chance but not to be.
Thanks simmo for the first run with me. Showed me how it should be done!!!!
Factory stock 09 busa.
Factory stock rider at 115kg.
If anyone can help out a rookie rider, I would really appreciate it
Cheers................Confused
Hey Guys,

new to the forum and new to drag racing. had my second street meet on saturday. 60 footers were terrible. 2.1's all day and running 11.1's @ 132mph just about every pass.

10's for sure next time i'm out!!

might not be the correct part of the forum to ask but like i said, i'm new here. I'm looking to get a change light on my bike. any good suggestions?!?! (i've got a stock 07 busa!!)

cheers
T
bluebusa Wrote:Hey Guys,
new to the forum and new to drag racing. had my second street meet on saturday. 60 footers were terrible. 2.1's all day and running 11.1's @ 132mph just about every pass.
might not be the correct part of the forum to ask but like i said, i'm new here. I'm looking to get a change light on my bike. any good suggestions?!?! (i've got a stock 07 busa!!)
cheers
T
Welcome T` keep pluging away you will get there, can't think where I got my shift light from, I got a spare one somewhere will let you know when I find it.
Nice and sunny, see you tonight. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

OK I'm in Pi_thumbsup
Had a short lived night, got there and found a flat front tyre on the bike. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

5 runs & another $200 Yes
You should have enough for a sprocket now.Lol3Oh by the way have you checked out your nolathane cush rubbers.Pi_freak
bluebusa Wrote:Hey Guys,

cheers
T

I know the feeling mate,1st time i hit the track 1st pass was
11.01 at 137mph. I was stoked,here i was thinking 10's is
in the bag!
Took me another hour an half to see a 10.9 lol

If i can do it mate,you can.
How do i know?
Cuz im a schmuck of a rider,i took it to the track when
it had 1600 km on it an it an it was exactly like yours.
Stock k7
Pi_thumbsup

Il let the pros help you out,simmo spam an maj,there
gunsPi_thumbsup
Theres a few others too i cant think of now.
spamanglenn Wrote:You should have enough for a sprocket now.Lol3Oh by the way have you checked out your nolathane cush rubbers.Pi_freak

Yep mine are still good, yep I would like to try a 47 or 48 tooth
mine have crumbled,why not 17 tooth front,dads got a 46,that,d take you to the top of 5th at least.
simmo Wrote:Yep mine are still good, yep I would like to try a 47 or 48 tooth
Simmo a 49T on the rear gets the top of 5th just passed the line mate with a 190/50 tyre.Thats what I have been using.