Canberrans Sips Again
Heidi1 Wrote:She is quite fabulous, I have a lot of time for her. We are talking about a girl's run with Gypsy and Ricecooker, imagine the trouble we could get into without you guys around!! there would be no photos on that trip!!

Still feeling shit, and now cranky as well, it is such a beautiful day for a ride.

We had an excellent ride, great weather, a few loones on red ducks and the usual mobile chicanes - 4 wheel drives and overtaking lanes.
Anm unusual ride for the Canberra Riders - no prangs. There is hope for them yet. Had an excellent fast run down and up the CLyde, no plod so we were fortunate.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hey Canberran's anyone interested in doing a social sip this Thursday night - 6.30pm if we can as I have a dayshifts Thursday on.

Cheers

yeah ill come. maybe the bikes last horrah
Regards

Dan
Maybe????

So Dan why are you selling again??? Your not (gasp) going busa-less???
Count me in.
Who is coming on the blanket run with me? Just like the toy run only less tinsel.

Saturday 16 May, 9.30 at OPH ending in Civic (see, JUST like the toy run).

I might decorate the bike.......
Well, I should be able to make Thursday night 'cause I've taken a day off on Friday for my Spyder ride. Just over the road from your work it is Heidi.

And Saturday 16 for the blanket run, I'm off that whole weekend, so I'll be there for that one too.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Heidi1 Wrote:Saturday 16 May, 9.30 at OPH ending in Civic (see, JUST like the toy run).

Canberra Riders also doing the blanket run Heids, and a party at your shadows place that night. Johny is coming down for it so I'll be taking the car over to Leen's place. Promises to be a "drunken, fall over, get up again, have another drink fall over not able to get up - go to sleep party" Please come there will be many Busa riders there so we can flog anyone who puts shit on the Mighty S

Les is coming, what about you Dantheman? with Ruffy there is will make us very.......... dominant. Les - leave you pink shit at home with your yellow jacket!Pi_tongue

WELL!! If we're doing a club raid, how the HELL can I be left out!

What side of town?

P.S. Which one is Shadow?
i wont be in town that weekend which is unfortunate id like to do the blanket run. i really enjoy doing the charity runs always a good day
Regards

Dan
Heidi1 Wrote:WELL!! If we're doing a club raid, how the HELL can I be left out!

What side of town?

P.S. Which one is Shadow?

Your "soul sister" - "Y'know you and me could be sisters, we're so alike"!

I'll get the addy during the week mate. She always throws a good party.
Anyone interested in tomorrow night Canberran's?
Madmax Wrote:Anyone interested in tomorrow night Canberran's?

We had a dinner at Zeff's last night and had my kids along as it was Alexander's (my youngest and only Son) birthday. Had a great Warm night as we sat inside. Maybe we should do that more oftern as the Canberra weather deteriorates markedly!

MaxHayabusaGrouphugHayabusa
(15-05-2009, 04:37pm)Madmax Wrote:
Madmax Wrote:Anyone interested in tomorrow night Canberran's?

We had a dinner at Zeff's last night and had my kids along as it was Alexander's (my youngest and only Son) birthday. Had a great Warm night as we sat inside. Maybe we should do that more oftern as the Canberra weather deteriorates markedly!

MaxHayabusaGrouphugHayabusa

I've dragged an overtime nightshift this week campers. Zeff's is out for moi.

Les and I are headed for The Big Smoke (Sydney) Monday arvo. We may well drown, if we're not back by Tuesday night, send out search parties please? BikerBikerBiker