The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
offend anyone
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
you'll have to
to tell someone
taller than you.
Maybe they'll
tell someone else!
Just 1 more!

Max
I've been known to ask dumb questions!

Stay Upright Coolsmiley
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
i am 17 and ask heaps of dumb questions but these dumb questions help me learn so not so dumb in the end
im not sure what is going on arroung here????????????????????????? but anyway. well the weather has been shit here in bris and dry at the moment but as soon as i go for a ride it will rain for sure. well ill have to come back soon and post again
mabey some one can explant to me how to post pics on here. can it be normal size or dose it have to be smaller
busa, love em
well im back again. and bigfoot you will have to do a bit of ghost riding on a pushie till you get the busa
busa, love em
nah i just steal other members back seats when offered so no need! we should catch up some time considering your in brissy and i'm on the Gold Coast and yes this rain sucks!!
Keenbeen Wrote:im not sure what is going on arroung here????????????????????????? but anyway. well the weather has been shit here in bris and dry at the moment but as soon as i go for a ride it will rain for sure. well ill have to come back soon and post again
mabey some one can explant to me how to post pics on here. can it be normal size or dose it have to be smaller

to post pics go to the attatchment section and browse your documents and attatch to the forum easy as doesn't matter how big heres an example
but you still don't know how to embed youtube videos do you?! Lol2
raining here today. loving it