GI Pro
hey DAD does it look that big i have see pics of it on there an it doesnt look that big

and the 4th gear info thats good to know im looking at fully moding my busa to the point where the next stage is turbo

post a pic if ya can

cheers this all helps
huge?!?! serious... you must have a small dash.lol

i think its just the right size. i might try it in "4"
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
hey Ozboc, where did you order yours from???
i ordered mine from Queensland. came within a couple of days.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
hutch have you had any trouble with yours mate ?

and if so do you have a contact number so i can order mine ?
the only trouble, if it is trouble -is that my bike doesnt rev(what all thread is about) when i let the clutch out.
besides that all good.

AMC(Australian Motorcycle Components) +61 7 5451 8733

or, www.amcmotorcycles.com
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Hutch99 Wrote:hey Ozboc, where did you order yours from???
i ordered mine from Queensland. came within a couple of days.

Hutch , ordered mine from QLD also (AMC) emailed them a few days before -- said they have plenty in stock .... placed my order then got an email saying none in stock - will have to wait a few weeks ......

waited 3 weeks -- emailed them - then told it was delayed in customs and still cant give me a date when it may arrive .... may still be a few weeks .......

i got a Large car stereo sent from HK in 3 days - they have charged me i think $30 for postage -- so i am guessing i am paying for freight both ways -- ie postage to them and from them to me ...

trouble follows me everywhere -- i can almost guarantee it will not work when it arrives as everything i have ordered of the net for the last 4 months ..

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Just make sure loom is long enough to reach top of dash. The early ones didnt have that length (guage face mounting).

PS. Ive posted some pics in the past do a search, plenty topics on the GiPro.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
hey hutch i had a look at the site and im ringing them midd week to see how long it will really take i like it alot an would love 1 for the queen busa

thanks for the info volvi on makeing sure its long enough

cheers guys
algood man. glad to help...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
also forgot to mention if one wants to mount on top of dash youd need the loom to come out of back and not bottom of indicator as I suspect they do. I had mine specially made up as per my instructions ie longer loom and loom from back side of indicator.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
ok thats great info volvi awsome now i can order the right equipment
http://www.pashnit.com/pics/products/gip...0r_450.jpg

i did mine exactly the same... wouldnt fit under stock screen.
when i get me a new screen, ill be moving it on top of the dash.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2