Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
latex or urethane, i thought you were talking about a different kind or rubbers.Lol3$40 bucks for $200 bucks ya reckon.I reckon that promo chick goes through a few cush rubbers herself.Why don,t u offer her a bit of simmo urethane(i think she prefers latexLol3)And i didn,t even use the right lane.Nice to have lee as another drag hungry gen1 rider,i better sit down and have a little chat with him.Coolsmiley If your not on a gen1..............Lol3
Well it looks like i will be on my own wednesday.

Glen, love the beast was good, Had a private veiwing at greater union
liverpool, i mean i was the only 1 thereUndecided

box office failure?

Biker
What a great turn out last night 30 odd bike racing Yes
Rubbers aren't rubbers sole Egyptian
Love the beast is definately a cult movie for only those that UNDERSTAND.I very much understood.2-2.5mph per tenth,3-4hp per mph,so easy 4 tenths id say for your dry martini.shit, martinis and e85,your bike needs to go to alcoholics anonymous.breathe testing of bikes before each run.Lol3
spamanglenn Wrote:so easy 4 tenths id say for your dry martini.shit, martinis and e85,your bike needs to go to alcoholics anonymous.
breathe testing of bikes before each run.Lol3

See the movie got me thinking, you do it because you love it!

Biker
Iam out for this week. See you all for bike night, next week 1/4/09. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

Who went, what happened, was it a rain out????????????? Leigh

lee8sec Wrote:Who went, what happened, was it a rain out????????????? Leigh

You kidding we almost drowned at Windsor Ghastly know idea
You're just soft Simmo!
Wednesday nights have changed. Forget about reaction time money for a while. We have Pro Tree now. I managed a .5 before it was cancelled. I don't think it will be much practice for our bracket meets, they are doing it because they think it will give us more runs.
found and fixed a few issues after friday,hope to be back on course if the track stays good for wednesday.I,m hoping to ride a motorcycle ,not a unicycle.
I should be there with a busa with a usable clutch. Leigh

spamanglenn Wrote:found and fixed a few issues after friday,hope to be back on course if the track stays good for wednesday.I,m hoping to ride a motorcycle ,not a unicycle.

spamanglenn Wrote:found and fixed a few issues after friday,hope to be back on course if the track stays good for wednesday.I,m hoping to ride a motorcycle ,not a unicycle.
Ditto same here Egyptian well Rob did Pi_thumbsup
So do you need someone to hold it for you when you take a piss?Ghastly.Now wheres that thread gone,excuses as to why we went slow,i need to add a few.Lol3
spamanglenn Wrote:So do you need someone to hold it for you when you take a piss?Ghastly.Now wheres that thread gone,excuses as to why we went slow,i need to add a few.Lol3

Well if your offering Very Happy but you may need two hands Pi_tongue

This week looks F'ed

Well its alway going to happen after Rob tuned by bike so well on Saturday (sponsorship is a wonderfull thing) Party-smiley-018
dont think it will happen

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecas...hbhhour=12

easy Simmo,
Stick to the PLAN mate. Too many prying eyes on wednesdays.

thanks for the parts mate, The bird is on target.

Give you a call when the new kit turns up.

sorted the nitro meet as well.

Robert