Will there be a Jindabyne 09 run???
Lol2 I can only dream of the time off to do half those rides.
hgazbus Wrote:
TheShredder Wrote:how bout march 2010 TASSIE BUSA BLAST

Im in. A slow cruise through Tassie would be great. Bit of Boxing along the way,:Shane

go get em speed baller!!!Lol2
m8ee Wrote:Jesus Harry Christ Shredder, you love clocking up the kays dont you. Hey!, here is a good idea, why don't we go via Darwin then fucken Perth on the way.

I don't know how much you think I like staring at your arse for hour after hour, but it is really not that special.

Oh well, lead on Mr. shredder, and I will follow.

Get ready to duck fast M8ee, they breed lizards real big out there.Ghastly
go get em speed baller!!!Lol2
[/quote]

Will we need the curtian.Scary
m8ee, Me thinks we seen enough of the shredmans ass at Jindy plus a bit extra.
Spaman put in for some now Tassie is a place we all have to do at least once.
The Witness
Hey now your talk'n

[attachment=5561]
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
I'm in, at least you know I could take the pace. I'm also thinking of organising another slightly slower loop if you think you can hack it.
Tassie sounds awesome.
im organising a tassie ride for our friends from here in feb maybe march.should be good although i,m told two weeks is too long and a week not long enough..

hmm how too please all...

looking at at least 15 bikes and most of them with partners on back.. have all the brouchers ect looks great.of course must cater for the chocoholics and the off the beaten track ppl.

i was thinking of having 3 bases over a set course of time so we can explore the side and twistie roads

i wonder what riding around the grampians would be like???
would that make a good 10TH anniversary ride?
maybe vovli has some ideas of some good rides and cater for accomodation?
yeeeer i love tassie but in march,shit work will never let me go.
need 2 finnd a new jobKnuppel2
born to be mild
king hows your busa going?/have you got off it yet???
Tassie is no doubt the best place for a bike run, done it twice. However the times I suggested for this club its a bit daunting in distance for many so jindy always won out on tassie. The other club bikes and scooters just did a tassie run last month I believe.

Anyway I hope you guys settled down, there can always be popcorn moments but its good to rely on maturity and self examination to get back as one of the few clubs that havent disintigrated in 10 yrs. We are all different and with different quirks but dont let that bring us down. Busas are gonna be around quite a while yet and we all need this board even if we think we dont.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
A Tassie trip whilst it is awesome it is a huge a commitment for anyone to get the time off required to do tassie let alone the travel
to & from but if you get the chance you must do it.

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
I've done a 12 day expedition of Tassie a few years ago and would love to go again.
Possibly taking the cooper s next year.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
oops just reread my tassie post..

sorry when i meant from here ,i meant from my town and surrounds..
our mates that we ride with nearly every weekend..

sorry bout that...

however maybe once i do that and get good riding places ect and local knowledge i may try too organise one at a later date with the busa club if you guys would like it?