Will there be a Jindabyne 09 run???
Grouphug

ok i will do an appropriate reply

considering that heidi and i have never seen eye too eye on any subject excepct on saving animals..

i replied to a forum message and was a genuine reply yet heidi decided to be not nice.!!!.

in previous posts it was highly hinted that the busa anniversary would be late nov like ALL jindy meets.

as the heading of this post suggests..'will there be a jindy"

as in past the jindy meets are two weeks AFTER the snowy ride .

which i might add the snowy ride is for a great cause ..a cure for childrens cancer.i was in the crowd in 2008 when a father thanked the professor for saving his childs life.also due to bike riders that they have had the money to put towards resources to make some childhood luekemias cureable.i think its admirable that bike riders can join and help toward a cure.

anywho what lead me to defend myself was heidis smarty reply in saying
'How do you know it is so close Cheeky? I don't remember talking about any dates.

We are hoping it will be like the annual runs of old with games and competitions and PRIZES. "
unquote
yes i burred up.i was stating a good fact that the normal jindy ride is so close too a fantastic cure for childrens cancer ride.

and its a pity that people have too choose one or the other...

and that throughout the forum there has been guessing when it may be.

so black zook you can be nasty if you want.afterall your typing is harsh and i,m soo scared. but i believe in the dream of no more childrens cancer also no more other cancers which hit hard at almost anyone.

so no i wont attend the jindy ride if its 2 weeks after the snowy ride and the above is my reasoning for..although i am told the last jindy ride was a flop..
I think that that is a fair answer from cheeky for the responses that were made in the context of the discussion and yes I side with her on this purely because i think that she is quite correct.
No one has mentioned much at all about the Jindy ride this year and that is why the question was asked by nato64.

So you big headed backbiters can say your apologies when you are ready.
Just because members have been around longer than others, gives them no more right to overrule anyone elses comments.
I am quite frankly getting a bit pissed off with the attitude shown to newer members in some cases.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Yes there has been discussion in other threads about when Jindy will be and others have already suggested it was going to be at the end of November. They may not have been correct but it has been said and read by other members.
I think cheeky was just making a point that if that is the date there will be people who cannot go. I have pointed this out privately to the group who are preplanning the next convention. Which as Heidi points out, may not even be in Jindabyne this year.
I'll leave the rest of the discussion open for anyone who wishes to make constructive comment.
Regards BUSGO
why dont all you blouses get over your petty bickering Idiot2
maybe you could start a war like the last one that shut this forum down over the xmas period on 07. people have differing opinions, so try to respect others, i aint supporting any view here, just try to get along without the bitch slaps
cheers & beers
Jindy Loop
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
sorry black13 didnt mean too start a war..

just stating a fact that its a pity its so close too a good cause ride

it would be great for all to be able to attend since its the tenth anniversary of the busa!

i,m kewl..chill and zennnn
cheeky Wrote:ffs

well sooooo sorry... under assumption i took it as it would be late nov as in the whispering around the forum

so shoot me

I may be wrong cheeky but where exactly in the above post are to referring to the noble snowy ride cause. I see no reference to a cure for childhood cancer more a bitchy smart ass comment to someone you appear to have issue with. That person is a close friend of mine and I cannot imagine her doing anything worthy of a smartass reply.

Feel free to put up post after inane brainless post correcting me if you feel inclined, I imagine that Ray will also jump on board in your defence. From past performance I expect he would defend you even if you created an NEW form of childhood cancer.

I wont bother reading this thread so go to town.

f*** me this site has wallowed in its own filth for long enough.
bruce... my hubby read your comments and said you must be a small man too call a woman names like you have.

good onya!!!

you just made your self a medal....
SHIT I AM STAYING OUT OF THISWm
born to be mild
Yes....I too have a black belt in runducknhide...
BUSGO Wrote:Just because members have been around longer than others, gives them no more right to overrule anyone elses comments.

Seems to work for you Ray.

Your behaviour has been less than unifying for the club since you became a mod. You've been taking sides, acusing people, sending PM's at me and deleting my posts at your discretion.

Either remain an impartial mod or quit. You're not helping.

PS: as I've told you in my PM's, I still like you as a person, by your moderating sux
cheeky Wrote:bruce... my hubby read your comments and said you must be a small man too call a woman names like you have.

good onya!!!

you just made your self a medal....

Cheeky, my wifey just read YOUR post and pissed herself laughing.
She was trying to breathe between the laughing fits as she walked off and said, "Bruce! Small! Haaaaa, cheekly and her hubby haven't seen Bruce, have they..." Roll
Hijacked

Someone close this thread please or at least get back onto the subject!!!

I for one enjoyed Jindy lasy year even with a low turn out, crapy weather and the unfortunate off of two members....it was what i had hoped for though...I got to ride my Hayabusa with a bunch of guys and gals with the same Passion (bikes) we got to swap stories and listen to Shredders ( had me in stiches), i met some awsome people and i saw a club that when needed did all it could to help out it's fellow members! I'm looking forward to the 10th anniversary and i'm sure once the admin of the club see fit it will be posted and we will all get to vote on some of the details!! Heidi you were great at Jindy the way you helped Mrs Ruffy etc and i look forward seeing you at the 10th anniversary and Cheeky these guys have been around for a while sometimes it maybe worth while meeting face to face before going to hard.....sometimes not everyone gets our individual personalities just through a forum like this but once you have met someone i think you can be a little more open, same for Bruce mate i see where your coming from i'd have my mates back to Knuppel2 ok lets Grouphug and look forward to future rides together...my 2 cents
The Hum
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
hum you are very right,...

pan why are you and wife fighting with hubs and i???

simple question.

i just want too meet people.thats why i posted in the first place..then the nasty stuff set in...

i have been told they are the ppl that stir the pot...
cheeky Wrote:hum you are very right,...

pan why are you and wife fighting with hubs and i???

simple question.

i just want too meet people.thats why i posted in the first place..then the nasty stuff set in...

i have been told they are the ppl that stir the pot...

Fighting was I?
You seem to be really good at misunderstanding people cheeky Confused

I'm with humbussa. Lock this down and let's start a thread about the 10th anniversary ride like Heidi tried to start before the "ffs" comments were thrown in...
I don't want to contribute any further to this mess but I will defend my moderation activities.
Nothing has been deleted and no one has been PMd by me on this topic.
I won't lock it down for fear of being accused of misusing my admin abilities PAN.
Any moderation that I have performed in the past has been necessary and I don't keep any records of it I'm afraid. This is a voluntary role and I might add that I get an awful lot of support for the way that I do it.
Of course those that need moderation from time to time won't like it but such is life.

I suggest that all who have contributed to the flaming go back and read each post as it appears and try to be unbiased in what they read.

Once again apologies probably should be in order between members but are not likely to be forthcoming if history is anything to go by.

Adults who know better shouldn't need moderation.
Regards BUSGO