Will there be a Jindabyne 09 run???
Just wondering if i should start saving annual leave i missed it last year!!
We're currently working on the 10th aniversary ride that will replace the jindy run in the second half of this year. In the next few weeks (once we've worked out a few details), we are going to have a suggestion period for destinations, and then we will vote. We hope that by voting we will get the best number of people attending.
Thank you
I'll be still going to Jindy end of November.
The Witness
I will probably be doing the Snowy Ride this year. I think it is early November.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
The snowys run is the weekend of 7 November. It wont clash.
coolPi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
us and our friends are all booked in for snowy ride at jindy itself this year in a caravan park.get in early because rooms go quick..

bugger that the club run is so close too the snowy ride.. cant do both sighhh
How do you know it is so close Cheeky? I don't remember talking about any dates.

We are hoping it will be like the annual runs of old with games and competitions and PRIZES.
ffs

well sooooo sorry... under assumption i took it as it would be late nov as in the whispering around the forum

so shoot me
cheeky Wrote:ffs

well sooooo sorry... under assumption i took it as it would be late nov as in the whispering around the forum

so shoot me

that would be illegal, wouldn't it!
Depends who I get to do it.

There shouldn't be any whispering, nothing has been decided. When it is decided, it will be done democratically so the whole club gets a vote.

so shoot me

Hardly an appropriate response. If you choose not to attend then so be it. No need for a smart ass response. If you have nothing constructive to say then I suggest you shut your mouth.
what ever
so shoot me

It would be a lot quieter and a whole lot less fractious.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!