The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Yay past 3400...

what a post whore...
tidying up the office is not fun!!!
hmmmm...
gnarbies is so far behind now...
you have to post a shitload Gnarbies
hmmm some people just can read postings (not on this site)
In the state of Queensland, Australia, it is still constitutional law that all pubs (hotel/bar) must have a railing outside for patrons to tie up their horse.

Wtf
i love country pubs reminds me of the days back at Nundle! best place and the hanging rock mountain is a real hoot to ride!! i remember as a kid ( i think i was 10) sitting at the bottom of the mountain waving to all the bikers! everyone said it was boring but i could not wait for sunday's! 7 years later and things haven't changed much! go to canungra every sunday morning to drool at all the bikes! soon i'll be riding soon!
Raging Wrote:In the state of Queensland, Australia, it is still constitutional law that all pubs (hotel/bar) must have a railing outside for patrons to tie up their horse.

Wtf

Hey don't knock the 4 legged horse power. Luv my horsies, the faster they went the happier I was.
Drinking whilst riding is a riot too!!!

Go horsies.... Trophy
i owned three horses, thouroghbreds i think they were
Horses = Pi_thumbsdown

When I was younger and worked out on cattle properties on school holidays and weekends, the rule was that the first people up and ready got the bikes, if you slept too long you had to horse it...

Fall off a horse...horses fault...fall off a bike, human error (usually).

Horses are good for glue and dog meat!

Pi_tongue
Might be a little bit harsh I suppose..but yeah, take a bike over a horse ANYDAY!!
bigfoot Wrote:i owned three horses, thouroghbreds i think they were

Thoroughbred as in that they were a purebred horse? Or thoroughbred as in the breed itself? Good race horses if they were the latter...
In North Dakota, if you are in a covered wagon, it is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback..
Raging Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:i owned three horses, thouroghbreds i think they were

Thoroughbred as in that they were a purebred horse? Or thoroughbred as in the breed itself? Good race horses if they were the latter...

nah mate thouroughbred as in the breed! used them as stock horses cause they can go place bikes can't but i would take a bike over one anyday!!