hi everyone
Welcome IBUSA
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome IBusa, there is a ride on this Saturday, check out Riding Not Talking thread http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=11646

Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
Welcome to the club mate!! what year model is your busa and what mods have you done!! expect these quesions from me!! i'm 17 and can't wait till i get a busa!!!!!!!

SHOW US SOME PICCYS!!!!!!!!!!
hi guys thanks 4 the warm welcomeClap i have an 05 busa red/black as for the ride this saturday i will be on the only thing that comes close to my busa and that is ill b on an aeroplane going 2 qld 4 a weekScaryfirst time on a plane Beer 2 u all
mutha was thinking of organising a trip to the great ocean road when i get backBiker
ibusa Wrote:hi guys thanks 4 the warm welcomeClap i have an 05 busa red/black as for the ride this saturday i will be on the only thing that comes close to my busa and that is ill b on an aeroplane going 2 qld 4 a weekScaryfirst time on a plane Beer 2 u all

Bon Voyage! Fatman
never fly higher than your angel.
tttthanksScary
I see you've conquered the identifier.
A busa that does 320kmh hey.
Must be one of those fast 99 red and black ones or maybe some after market work.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
hi busgo yes i have conquered the identifier thanks 4 your help mate i owe you 1 cheers Beer
Welcome
born to be mild