NSW Demerits
Heard on news yesterday NSW are introducing a new system of demerits in around 6 months time due to the amount of people losing their license for relatively minor speeding infractions. Now this could be me being more cynnical than usual but I have seen it pointed out that instead of hitting up the motorist once now for couple of couple hundred bucks+ and your off the road they can now hit you up regularly for $100 and you keep your license. Sounds like a money maker to meUndecided

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-nat...-8ll0.html
Mate I got done in Vic. Now have three points left. I rather just pay and keep my license. I neeeeeeeed it baaaaaadly.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
I wonder how much fun $100 would buy????? Sounds like a goer to me!
the new ponts system might be ok for those getting done for 10 k's and under....but most of us i'm sure fall into the 15 and over class where points will actually increase to 4 points for 20-30 over ggrrrrr
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:the new ponts system might be ok for those getting done for 10 k's and under....but most of us i'm sure fall into the 15 and over class where points will actually increase to 4 points for 20-30 over ggrrrrr

I copped for 4 on New Years Eve and a $621 fine. Thort it was gonna be 8 for double demerits but from letter I got from QLT other week it was just the 4 so I was relieved as it would of meant only 1 pt left