Canberrans Sips Again
So long as the ice is cleared I'll pop in too.

Better go check if my bike is still in the garage and not stolen! -385-
XOCET<i></i>
7.pm at Zefferelli's in Dickson for anyone who wants to come. Keep a wary eye on the sky as Canberra has been on the receiving end of some nasty summer storms in the last few days.
Heidi - please don't wash your bike, that will not only rain but also lighting ad possile damnation on us all from above!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
DUDE, haven't even taken the tank cover off her. original Jindy bugs still in place, I thought I'd wear them for the Canberra mob that didn't make it.

I have a confession to make..... there is a chance Lyn and Deitmar will be joining us (yes, the parents). They are up from Sydney, and last time I left them alone they demolished by bathroom, YOU REMEMBER THAT! They CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

I promise they'll behave, we'll just give Lyn a white wine. <i></i>
Are you guys gunna swing by and say hi to our new found friends,around the corner at the
A ussie
B usa
C lub.... we made such a good impressoin last time <i></i>
You boys are nothing but TROUBLE! My mother warned me about boys like YOU!

<i></i>
I did go and wash the black and grey and guess what??? It bloody rained for the 45 minutes before the social sips time. I called Heidi - she questioned my sanity for even thinking about going out as it was raining. I did a Saracen thing and stayed in to keep the bus clean and shining. Sorry to anyone who turned up and got wet doing it. Your bike probably needed the wash anyway!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
It didn't rain on me and my bike needs washing <i></i>
Hey Rotor have you got MSN Messenger? My email address is tenacious_85@hotmail.com - add me if you like. It'd be cool to have a chat with you seeing as I can't make the Thursday night meetings due to uni.

Paul (tenacious).

<i></i>
Max........... good to see that you learnt something from me <i></i>
At least I ride mine blue boy!
Every afternoon it thunder stormed I got caught in it on the way to or from work. After a week of that shit, I gave in and went with Big Red.
I won't be at Zeff's this week guys, working 12 hour nightshifts.
Am available for a ride this weekend (Sunday) if anyonme wants to shed some rubber!

Max - Work is the curse of the riding man/woman.
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
Hey guys I saw a blue busa taking off from Queanbeyan (the "under the railway bridge" exit) at about 5p.m. yesterday (Tuesday) evening. Anyone from the club?

Paul. <i></i>
Hi guys, sorry i havent been around to join in on the fun for a while since i got back from brisbane havent been able to feel my a**e but 14 hrs straight in the saddle will do that i guess. I was just wondering if there was anything on this thursday? im on mornings so im keen to get on and ride
Cheers Matt <i></i>
Go for a ride? In the busa club? Now that's madness!

Apparently busas don't run in the rain. Ducatis don't either, but at least I'm nimble enough to dodge the rain drops! <i></i>
No dude, we just chose not to ride with something that bears more than a passing resemblance to a sex toy. <i></i>
hey, just clocked 1500 kms in coupla days, 1/3 in rain down to the SBK whatcha takin 'bout. But yeah, if it's grey dickson side, then nah - my excuse I might get the camcorder wet

PS. Should be able to welcome a new meber into the fold.
Wife's Dad recently purchased Fozzy's '04 Black & Silver.
He had to go get a Black/silver didn't he just to ruin my claim of the only 1 in ACT (that I see/know of).

Mark
<i></i>