Canberrans Sips Again
Working nights this wed and thurs nights guys.

Hey Busdriver, wanna go out for a shot Friday night? All those hits of Ray's has got me trigger happy!

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Sorry I haven't been keeping in touch, I moved house last time I caught up and haven't got the inter-thing connectified yet. I'm only able to get on-line in the QANTAS club! I thought being a duke owner gave you automatic access to the world? That's what all the hot Honda girls keep saying to me. (Damn I wish there fathers would pick them up. They're starting to get really annoying!) <i></i>
As long as they keep doing the thing mate you can bring them Thursday night.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
AMATEURS! You all know I am the chick magnet in the Canberra Club. Are we catching up this Thursday?

Heidi <i></i>
Wedding anniversary mate, 21 years, shit, you only get 15 for murder these days! 21 great years with my babe, taking her out to dinner. Next week?

<i></i>
Next week suits me.

CONGRATULATIONS! You got a good one there.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
Hi there,
My name's Paul and I'm a busa rider in Canberra (Queanbeyan to be exact) and have been for about a year. I'd just like to know if the rest of the Canberra busa riders would like to let me "into the fold" because I'd be keen to meet up with some local riders who perhaps share the same passion for riding as me. If so just let me know of when and where you guys and I'll be sure to come along when I can.

Regards,
Paul. <i></i>
Paul,
I have replied in a PM to you. You are of course very welcome "into the fold" as such. WE meet at Zeff's each Thursday night, unless we're working shifts etc but Heidi being the party animal that she is will party party party, unless she too is working back. Keep an eye here and we'll confirm our meeting for our social sip. Jo, the chappy who bought my Black and Blue rang me tonight, he's not on the net yet but he's going to come this Thursday night also. Should be a good night.

Cheers

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
well I've been off doing my impressions of a lobster, all nice and red from some days lying on a beach downt the south coast (in the tin-top, got to get the surfski to the sand afterall) for a bit of my 2 weeks leave. back to work this week, so catch you guys at the usual if it's hapening... <i></i>
Thursday at 7 in Dickson works out great for me (at least for half the summer anyway). I finish classes at the University of Canberra at 6, so I'll be able to come out and join you guys straight after. Is it alright if I perhaps bring a friend as well?(he's not a rider but he is a bit of a bike fan)

<i></i>
Friends/mates are always welcome at social sips bloke.

<i></i>
We all stillon for this evening, 7pm at Zeffs!!!

<i></i>
Sorry dudes, I've been sick and offline for a week. Did drinks go ahead?

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
They did,
Paul (Tenacious) and I met, ate pizza and ice cream and drank beer. We were accused of being father and son, I felt suddemly old, and Paul said he gets that a lot , riding a large road bike and obviously being of tender age. Mind you, the sheila that made said accusations rode a Viffer 800 and had great......personality .

More next week??

<i></i>
Haha Max liked your "succinct summation" of the events which transpired on Thursday evening. Anyway, you wouldn't believe what happened though. Remember how I said I've never had an accident / drop / crash on the Busa. Well, I can no longer lay claim to that title. I was coming back to Queanbeyan from civic last night about 10 and they had RBT's just past the bridge there. Anyway it turns out that my shoelace had become hooked on the foot gear lever while I was riding, so when I stopped the bike I was looking down trying to untangle myself. So the outcome was that while doing this I overbalanced and the bike ended up on its left side (if only it was the right side I wouldn't have been as annoyed because that side was already damaged. The left side was perfect - grrrrrr!!!) I dropped it right in front of the cops so as you can imagine my pride took just a little bit of a battering. They thought I dropped the bike because I was drunk or something so I quickly got irritated with them and explained to them that, to put it midly, was not the case. I had the shits with them because I thought it was their fault I dropped the bike and scratched it (which is half true in hindsight - had I got home, which was only 500 metres away actually, I doubt I would have dropped the bike, or even if I had, i would have only been on the grass. Luckily I didn't get into too much of a heated debate with them or I might have ended up in the cop shop (I was just so peeved at the time I couldn't help myself). Anyway, I ended up snapping off the end of the hand gear lever, and sustaining some minor scratching to the fairing, mirror casing, and just a couple of small scratches on the bottom of the exhaust can (just as well cause now it matches the other side as well lol). Well, I guess this means that I'm enrolling in Spray Painting 101 this morning lol. A least now both fairings will have exactly matching paint schemes. I reckon I did a pretty good job on the other side for $10 worth of paint so hopefully the left side will be no exception.

Paul.

P.S. You wouldn't happen to have a spare gear lever for the left hand side would you? <i></i>