Canberrans Sips Again
DUDES! Dan has left us, so it is up to me to organise this. BikeNite Thursday at Zeffers. I'm bringing a new bloke that is going to up the chick-pulling ability that the gang has at the moment.

Who's in? <i></i>
I'll be there mate, bring your house mate - she is awesome! and a balance for your new chick magnet. We'll miss Dantheman and his boy magnet MT

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
I know. There goes my last chance of ever picking up a boy while I am a member of this gang.

I'll might even be able to get THREE newbies! I'll see how I go. I'll at least have one.

Hey Yellow Power Ranger! Bring the duck and your new boy. We can make them wrestle. <i></i>
Dudes, has anyone looked out the window? Let's put it off til next week, the golf-ball sized hailstones they are predicting in the next hour are a bit of a downer. We just got a rogue weather alert for the Library. Time to batten down the hatches.

I've got Dunlop Qualifiers on. Getting home is going to be like riding on an iceskating rink. <i></i>
Hail!!!! shit was a lovely 30c here yesterday with a shower overnight and blue skies this morning Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
Nice one Dan, keep rubbing it in for those of us stuck south of the boarder

BTW how're things going up there? [<i></i>
well maggot put it this way. I love min skirts and little tops and the hot weather and the hot, naughty,easy female backpackers mmmmmm. the male ones all want em for my bike so i try to stay away. good money cold beer good fishing and back roads that are in good nic and no cops Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
I'll have to come up that way for a cruse once I get the old Frankenbusa riding again.

backpacker girls [<i></i>
Bike Night Thursday at Zeffers? I'm off to Col and the drags friday, so come and see me while I have two lungs.

I'll try and bring some of these oft mentioned newbies. <i></i>
I'll be there mate.

My computer at home is f****d again - no saving it - into the bin with the motherboard and a newbie with some other stuff on by Monday next week. The work computer will keep me going until then.

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
Ok, I'll hop on the email and see who I can rustle up. <i></i>
I'll be saving and pumping up my tyres for the SnowyRide so won't won't be along this week. Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i></i>
Don't forget, tonight Zeffers, 7pm. We have a new boy coming. <i></i>
I'll be there mate.

Cheers

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
EXCELLENT! Was worried for a moment it might be me and the new boy. <i></i>