Canberrans Sips Again
Next Thursday night, Athens, nice little place, bazouki, lamb, retsina, turkish bread, what more could a man or woman motorcyclist want? All invited.

Flying tomorrow, be good guys or remember when you're being really bad. f*** I hate terrorists who bomb planes - did I ever say that??? If I catch one of the little f***kers I'll give him a blow job he'll never forget. Ray grab the 12 gauge I'm going to need it!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Sounding good, is this a 'bring your other half event? <i></i>
yeah ok weres is it? i hope we dont have to bring a date as all the women i know that have a brain dont fit on the bike and the ones that do fit on the bike are about as interesting to hang around with as a block of ice at the south pole
Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
WHA? Who made this date night?

Monxy, bring your other half, she is more than welcome. When Dan was a half, he used to bring the missus and the lovely mary comes on occassion. Tell the missus we are all friendly (well I am).

Sometimes

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
well she's yet to even sample the busa's allure at all, not much chance getting her along for her first ride at night, in winter etc...so no 'date night' hehe unless I head out early with Dantheman and get in some trawlin' b4 hand...now don't let the missus stumble across this board... <i></i>
Monyx,
My other half is the same as yours.
I took her to Sydney for the closing Olympics ceremony and we froze all the way home.
Since then she has sat on the BUSA seat once and said, yep thats nice.
Hasn't been back on it since.

Thats ok though, I'd rather ride solo as long as there is a warm cuddle at the end of the day.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Quote:bring the missus
You know thats when World's collide, Don't ever do that
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
My pillions tend to be over 6 foot tall and over 100kgs. They aren't pillions as much as ballast. <i></i>
I won't be getting along to tonight...enjoy the Athens wherever that is. <i></i>
Me either. Bailing. Working 12 hr days with no weekends. I'm too tired to even pretend to care.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
well looks like its jsut me so i guess ill go to sinsations Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
sorry my canberra brothers and sister i shall not be at bike night this week as i am in sunny cairns for the week Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
YOU SUCK! <i></i>
to further my apology for not being in canberra. the weather today was a beutiful and sunny 27 degrees. the 5 star resort my company has put me up in has a HUGE pool with a swim in pub. backpackers everywere and awesome food all paid for by my company I cant even pay for a beermy self. also further to thursday i deffinatly wont be able to make it. as im going on a midngiht reef cruise that has its own night club aboard the boat. paid for of course by my company so i wish i could be back in cold canberra but well i cant so ill have a beer on my company for you

p.s i went to the caine toad racing at the pub last night was very exciting Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
haha, does the company hold and shake it for ya as well dantheman after all those beers <i></i>