Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
STEADY ON!

Knuppel2
I have comp bike gearing on
1 run at 9.4
1 run at 9.6
& 8 runs at 9.5ish Yes bring on next Sunday Biker
congrats mate and its cool how you got the shout out in this months rapid for teaching the guy on how to go down a strip!!
well done glenn.

whats on next sunday simmo?
bigfoot Wrote:congrats mate and its cool how you got the shout out in this months rapid for teaching the guy on how to go down a strip!!

Yep how many pictures of me can you find of me in rapid (Hint page 80)

A good one of Rob on his rear wheel on page 108-109 he is the Red Quaker with the MOTUL sticker Pi_thumbsup
REVIT13 Wrote:well done glenn.

whats on next sunday simmo?

Sunday week round 4 Egyptian
got it.

SEE 15000 READERS OF POSTS PLUS 1 FOR WED NIGHT SYD DRAG THREAD.
Give me a track with grip and a throttle hand with courage.5 9.3,s 2 low 9.4,s,lots of tyre smoke and a few blown runs.Got 10 time slips,same gearing as rob.datalogger confirms girlie status in the courage department so i,m not changing it until it stays pinned for the WHOLE run.changing the bike is the easy part,changing how you ride different gearing etc takes alot more effort before your brain trusts your throttle hand again after the last i,m gonna die wheelie.Lol. Best mph 155.7.Look forward to full throttle friday so i dont have to ride in the cars tyre tracks for grip.
Knuppel2
I hope that video camera has a zoom lense.Very Happy
spamanglenn Wrote:I hope that video camera has a zoom lense.Very Happy

Boobies4
Lol3Wont happen on a friday.The wheelspin part anyway.that,d be good with 2 cameras especially if you win the start,you can watch me go past.Lol3
Hey Glen we could do with another Bussa this sunday. You coming?

Icon_box_ Knuppel2
whats on sunday?
spamanglenn Wrote:whats on sunday?

Test & tune round 4 Roll didn't you get an invite