Canberrans Sips Again
yeah that would be good Max if I havent got back together properly before then. So we doing beers tongiht or wat? <i></i>
Not me. At work for conceivable future. <i></i>
Sorry Dantheman, had a better offer mate, my wife and I have been invited to dinner and Pirates of the Caribean 2. next time. I'm still okay for Saturday arvo etc to assist with getting your blue and silver back together.

Cheers

Heidi, there must be life after the public service you know!

Max - black and grey day tomorrow. Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Right now I am too tired to care. <i></i>
No go for me 2nite.

Reg'd the lil smoker (Suzki RG500) 2day and the old man is riding it down the 'Bay on Sat so might go for a run with him, maybe swing by if ur still working or need extra pair of hands (sorry can't offer much in the way of knowledge!)

Mark. <i></i>
Max, Monyx if you guys stilll wanna come over give me a call on 0424656433 and ill give you some directions. yes still working on it and even if i get the exhausts on properly ill still be out there working on it so yeah come over if you want i dont have beer but i do have some johny red and cola's <i></i>
ok thursday night at the oci at 7pm be there or may you forever ride a honda!!!

oh and thanks for your help Max got her all back together nicely no more twisting the head off the bolts for me <i></i>
Nothing a huge hammer, a drill and much screwing can't fix

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
Count me in Thursday. Can't wait to see all the new bling. <i></i>
What time you getting away this arvi Heidi?
I'll drop by if you're home when I get out of this mad house.

<i></i>
Probably be home by 6.30, but am meeting Bill (my imaginary friend) for coffee at ravellos, the Italian coffee shop opposite the motor registry for coffee about 5.15. if you are shooting past (and you do, I've seen you), drop past. <i></i>
On HDA again mate,
overtime without the pay thing. Drowning in paperwork, I'll call before I leave work, probably about 6pm

<i></i>
BIKES BACK TOGETHER YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just filled her up with oil and coolant which Max will attest to being all over the floor and on me and on him. big fat winter gloves so i can ride to work tonight. going for a ride now so ill be there like normal on the bike on thursday <i></i>
did ya bend, break or replace those oil lines in the end Dan? I shoulda dropped in Sun be interesting to see the masters at play... <i></i>
nah mnate used my magic touch and they fit perfectly... must have been the stock headers i put back on <i></i>