Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
ravestar Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:HANG ON! What am I saying?????? Scrap that....
If YOU were playing the game right you'd have me on the back holding on tight!!!!!!!!BikerLol3

i think ill like it much beta if i was on the back holding on to you miss D (ill let your imagination do the rest) Read

So, there'd be no bike ride then??? Parked up right from the word go?? Scary

Because, you've forgotten one important piece of information - Learner!!!!

Maybe it's best if we run with my idea this time round...... Very Happy
ill put the training wheels on for you, and you know what they say "practice makes perfect"
Things appear to have taken a turn for the romantic in this little discussion.
Looks like Rav is playing the romantic card - one of my faves, and one that has proven to be successful for centuries with people looking for a soulmate rather than a quick squeeze.

And Ohdear has recovered from his birthday bash and rejoined the quest.
Meanwhile I'm still stuck in purgatory on dial up with limited time to devote to my duties.

Never mind The D, you know he's out there somewhere for you. It is only a matter of time.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Things appear to have taken a turn for the romantic in this little discussion.
Looks like Rav is playing the romantic card - one of my faves, and one that has proven to be successful for centuries with people looking for a soulmate rather than a quick squeeze.

And Ohdear has recovered from his birthday bash and rejoined the quest.
Meanwhile I'm still stuck in purgatory on dial up with limited time to devote to my duties.

Never mind The D, you know he's out there somewhere for you. It is only a matter of time.

And I was just thinking this afternoon that it's time for one of Ohdears poems...... just been too long without one Smitten

Happy Birthday Ohdear. Hugs and all Very Happy

The romantic card.... sigh.... i've had to be tough all that time in mines/construction... nice to able to be normal again.... Romantic away Very Happy Good manners all round and being a gentleman.... big sigh.....works wonders Smitten

I know, I know..... time...... hmpppph! Rather be spending it a bit more cozily though......And I'm tired of being in the naughty corner so I've deleted what I had originally wrote.......Roll
ravestar Wrote:ill put the training wheels on for you, and you know what they say "practice makes perfect"

LOL!!! Rav! A girl may have to fake being a slow learner.... Wm
my my what has happened in gosh - 3 and a bit days.... pages of prose and possibly naughty tit-whoops-bits!
I must have missed the naughty bits too.
Mind you, there has been talk of underwear in another discussion.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
and pictures too I believe!
something mentioned about a 'girls' bike.... ahem I do take pause at that comment!
sorry rav if i upset you along the way.. i read back 2 pages..thanks for that..

bigfoot you will go along way in life hunny.you do not need life lessons..you are doing good on your own..
hunny i wish i could introduce you too my daughter...
she is pretty (no i,m not biased)but loves the racing 4 wheelers and nice cars and now training too be an accountant..she is 18 in late april.

oh dear you are not over the hill,far from it!!!! i reckon there alot of ladies here that would love a great guy like you..
53 isnt old too me....
esp you ride a sexy god dam bike
well seems i made an idiot of myself again..

sorry oh dear i do like older men.. vovli dont give up.

grab a grannie??...hmmm.actually 35 plus i wouldnt call a grannie..

oh well thats me both feet in mouth..
older guys do know how to treat a lady ..just... right.

i see oh dear your same age as moi... a 69 mod

good year that
cheeky Wrote:sorry rav if i upset you along the way.. i read back 2 pages..thanks for that..

hay cheeky all is good this side you can never say anything to upset me!....well except maby if you spilled my iced coffee then i will a lil bit tho Knuppel2