Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Leviathan Wrote:OK girls & guys I must admit I stopped reading this thread when it was moved to the Not Bike Related section. Can I please just get a quick update (must be 20 odd pages since the last visit).

Has the Damsel found the (possibly gay) Jaffa rider?
Has she found someone else?
Has the make & model of her car been discovered?

Thanks
Troy

LOL!!! Just reread your questions......! What do you mean gay???????? I live in the Valley, I spent 12 years on mining and construction sites...!!! HE WASN'T GAY......!Roll

Give me some credit Lol3

OR a bucket load of alcohol if he is.....Lol2

Would probably be really upset if that was the case.....

And be needing lots of hugs and spooning.......

Haha! If I don't find him, lets assume he IS gay so I can still get the hugs and spooning.....OK?
as i are some said b4,,there are some extreme hotties here .....

just come out and say hi to the awesome sexy lady...THE DAMSEL!!!

she wont bite (much)
frig pointer playing up.just forget abteove mistakes..have virus in pu
cheeky Wrote:frig pointer playing up.just forget abteove mistakes..have virus in pu

Cheeky, you should see a doctor about that. Scary
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
The Damsel Wrote:
Leviathan Wrote:OK girls & guys I must admit I stopped reading this thread when it was moved to the Not Bike Related section. Can I please just get a quick update (must be 20 odd pages since the last visit).

Thanks
Troy

LOL!!! Just reread your questions......! What do you mean gay???????? I live in the Valley, I spent 12 years on mining and construction sites...!!! HE WASN'T GAY......!Roll

Give me some credit Lol3

Haha! If I don't find him, lets assume he IS gay so I can still get the hugs and spooning.....OK?

I'm just throwing the gay thing out there. It has been said previously that the mystery rider may remain silent due to being in a relationship already. I'm just saying he may prefer catching to pitching that's all.
Anyway he's a Grouphug Damsel, need to find a spooning smiley.
Oh, and what is a S2000? Sorry, too lazy to google it.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
a nice lil honda..lev i do need a doctor.....is there one in the house???

i think i need a full xamination!!!!
Leviathan Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:

Thanks
Troy

Give me some credit Lol3

I'm just throwing the gay thing out there. It has been said previously that the mystery rider may remain silent due to being in a relationship already. I'm just saying he may prefer catching to pitching that's all.
Anyway he's a Grouphug Damsel, need to find a spooning smiley.
Oh, and what is a S2000? Sorry, too lazy to google it.

It's HOT! Damn HOT! I love my car!!!!! You may recall me saying that before..... Very Happy

http://www.honda.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/...0/Gallery/

Now I must get back to this little Valentines Day do that I'm at.....Catch you all later!
cheeky Wrote:a nice lil honda..lev i do need a doctor.....is there one in the house???

yes i think you need all the help you can get cheeky Idiot2 Wm
cheeky Wrote:a nice lil honda..lev i do need a doctor.....is there one in the house???

A What honda you can't have one of those things must be a Suzi try a Liana,swift or a vitara Ghastly
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:

A What honda you can't have one of those things must be a Suzi try a Liana,swift or a vitara Ghastly

hahaha.... Rod! Don't make me come over there and wash your mouth out with soap!!! Very Happy
Hey Damsel,
you have a Honda?

I thought you had better taste than that!!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Valentines Day

Well Ive been single/divorced a very long time now and I used to go out on the 'hunt', but sorta gave up going to the usual private parties or local meat market. They were dismal 19 yrs ago, worse 15 yrs ago and cud say I gave up about 10 yrs ago.

Well last night I said to myself enough, go and frakkin make an effort. So I did. I went to a privatly advertised Valentines function run by a local group or something. Was advertised for 8pm till late. Experience tell me to go at least 2 hrs later. Rocked up 10pm, oh dear, oh dear me. I didnt bother going in as there were about 11 men and about 2 woman all old bats. I said well no frakkin suprises here thats why I gave up a long time ago. It had only gotten worse. Ok so what to do seeing Im out and about. I'll check out the Sandbelt a local haunt/disco attached to Taberet. I use to go there many years ago, was a decent spot for music and nice facilities. It always was a meat market that I didnt quite qualify for but music wasnt bad so even that sufficed.

So off to Sanbelt Moorabbin. Last night was an over 28's. The whole complex has changed since last there. The once nice big nighclub section now a large bistro and expanded vacum machines to suck your monies. A new nightclub built on the side of the complex. Paid my $12 entry (I though wow thats pretty cheap same prices as 15 yrs ago) and realised why it was still so cheap on entry. Frakkin 'orrible, premises and the music was no better. I get of on disco muzak, grew up in the disco age but this noise was terrible. Bugger another crap joint. Yea I know why I gave up 10 yrs ago. It just dont get any better just worse. Maybe I will make another appearance in 10 yrs time, at least then maybe I will match the age of some of the woman there at 63 lol. But no more over 28's for me, the music they play is always so bad. Ok I dont mind the odd 'Bus-stop' Im pretty good at doing that dance. But I prefer House and trance. Only prob theyre all such teeny boppers and me now a grandpa doubt I would get entry, thinking Im probably someones limo driver and just there for a perv.

Frakk Im 53 am I that over the hill? I know I can still hold with the best of them on the dancefloor. Whats your experiences as singles? As bad as mine?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
ScaryPoor B&*$%#@D
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Madmax Wrote:Hey Damsel,
you have a Honda?

I thought you had better taste than that!!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

Haha. Mate I do!! However I also have some financial goals and bigger priorities on where I sink my $$$$. Must be doing something right as I was able to pay cash for it and do a 2 mth trip to Europe (also paid up front) within 6 mths without having to worry about $$$ whilst there or sacrificing any lifestyle here!

Anyway, have you ever DRIVEN a S2000? Good fun and not pretentious. Overall not bad bang for your buck.... and I am a chick (and love being one too I must add!)... it is a bit of a chicks car. And they gave it a good rap on Topgear. Mind you they were teaching grannies how to do burnouts in it - prophetic maybe?? I love my car! After all it got the attention of the MR Smitten

Take you for a ride one day.... Very Happy
Vellaterra Wrote:ScaryPoor B&*$%#@D

Oh crap. I had a nice long message for you but gone!! I need to go get my new computer!!

Anyway, I'll try again. from a ladies perspective.....

Volvi they are everywhere!! In dodgy clubs, pubs, at the supermarket, walking their dog, on a ride, in the traffic..... everywhere!!! The question is more like how do you tell?? And do you know what it is your looking for in another? Cuz that tends to help... Very Happy

You know, the MR could have been 70 and I would have still been drawn to him (maybe not sexually but that's not everything....unless he does 70 like Sean Connery of course then who knowsLol3) It all comes down to attitude! Here's news - I'm 38 years old. have the health and zest for life of a 25 year old, (but hopefully a well rounded wisdom of someone much older) and most people pick me to be around 30-32 (unless I've not been sleeping!!!). And most is due to my attitude.

When I go out....and it doesn't matter where to.... I talk to anyone and everyone starting with a lot of friendliness and a bit of cheek! My friends love it! We meet all sorts of people. I usually draw in quiet a lot of people to our group whether we're at the park, at a restaurant or at a festival. It just starts with a smile and a cheeky comment to try and get them to smile too.... not hard... It's not always extroverted either. But it is attitude!

If you don't ask or make the first move, you don't get! If you're looking, then BE a catch too!!!! Looks fade, clothes go out of fashion, attitude has always been hot! So, what would have happened if they had been at the singles event?

Good people are everywhere.... With a significant proportion more on hayabusas that's all Very Happy

Mmmmwha!