Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
big foot you cannot watch till your 18..then buddy you can go for it heheheheeheh

you can even join in and teach us oldies a thing or two

.gif   mood_sleepy.gif (Size: 1.24 KB / Downloads: 98)

Hey Rave, What are you trying to say??? Very Happy
OK, Ok, I'll pull my finger out.... but you better be around to talk to me tonight!!!
awe sorry rav if your bored or just sleeping after a naughty:P

dams where have you been and wheres your late note huh????
cheeky Wrote:awe sorry rav if your bored or just sleeping after a naughty:P

dams where have you been and wheres your late note huh????

Hi Cheeky. I had one, truly.... but the dog ate it. Hmmmmm this thread has gone rather quiet.... best get back and liven things up.... another day or so..... then we can have a reunion and Grouphug
well well well look who showed up after standing me up last night! Your a naughty girl D Knuppel2
Yeah well I won't be chatty till after sunday, driving south to rocky, then getting into another car and driving to Melbourne, hit melbourne and jump on a plane to fly north again - gt back into car and drive 330 k's to home, pick up uniform on way through and go straight to work, do not pass go, do not collect $200....

Ha ha

so catch you guys after then sometime and hopefully I'll have had a barrel of laughs and naughties to tell.

take care
our threads have been somber because of the horrible stuff around australia..i personally been trying to find a funny bone in my body.its hard since its hit close to our family..

but we cannot dwell ...if you dont laugh you cry and at the moment make me laugh ok!!!

so please everyone tease me.!!!!! tease dams tease missy tease rav because he is well..teaseable.

astro is def worth it and hum is a teassr@@!!!!!!
cheeky Wrote:big foot you cannot watch till your 18..then buddy you can go for it heheheheeheh

you can even join in and teach us oldies a thing or two

i'll teach you more than a thing or 2 only a couple of months now!!!
baby wanna bet!!!!!!
ravestar Wrote:well well well look who showed up after standing me up last night! Your a naughty girl D Knuppel2

I was here on my own... no playmates..... where were you? :( Late nights finally caught up with me and I've been very tired (must be the 2-3am finishes and the 7am starts??) so no more late nights til Friday.... oops that's tomorrow night! Even piked early on a night out tonight (long but fantastic day) - OMG I must be twenty again as in this day and age that age group have no stamina!!!!! Sorry Bigfoot, feel free to prove me wrong.... Pi_tongue

Yes I was naughty :) if you say so Rave (only for you tho). What you going to do about it anyway???? Busa your way to Qld to sort me out???? LOL... I dare you!!! Lol3

Actually, I double dare you!
righto people, place your bets...... will he, won't he and when will he if you bet he does.... ???? LOL, my oh my, the Damsel is back Very Happy
Missy_Moo Wrote:Yeah well I won't be chatty till after sunday, driving south to rocky, then getting into another car and driving to Melbourne, hit melbourne and jump on a plane to fly north again - gt back into car and drive 330 k's to home, pick up uniform on way through and go straight to work, do not pass go, do not collect $200....

Ha ha

so catch you guys after then sometime and hopefully I'll have had a barrel of laughs and naughties to tell.

take care

Happy journeys Missy. won't be the same without you. Waiting for photo still, as you promised (the rest of you can keep guessing what that could be about.... pillow fight anyone????). Let me know if you need a bed in Bne on your way through.
ravestar Wrote:well well well look who showed up after standing me up last night! Your a naughty girl D Knuppel2

waiting...... Smitten

Waiting...... Very Happy

WAITING.......Undecided

WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knuppel2

Holy hell Rave, when did we get hitched??????? Apptly no sex appeal and 3/4 works!!!! Pi_tongue
cheeky Wrote:our threads have been somber because of the horrible stuff around australia..i personally been trying to find a funny bone in my body.its hard since its hit close to our family..

but we cannot dwell ...if you dont laugh you cry and at the moment make me laugh ok!!!

so please everyone tease me.!!!!! tease dams tease missy tease rav because he is well..teaseable.

astro is def worth it and hum is a teassr@@!!!!!!

Cheeky. All is not lost. see the great courage in those people down south? see the oft missed Aussie spirit and mate-ship back (and stronger than ever)? See how the people getting flooded up north are giving to those in the south.... .man, I love this country in a crisis.....! we really pull together well.. Makes one wonder why we waste all that time in the middle being short sighted and not so friendly really.....

tease you????? well Cheeky, can't do that right now as Missy is on the road and who would defib some of our most loved fellow forumers if I were to do that right now.....???? I would miss them too much.... then again.... where are they????? LOL!!!
The Damsel Wrote:

waiting...... Smitten

Waiting...... Very Happy

WAITING.......Undecided

WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knuppel2

Holy hell Rave, when did we get hitched??????? Apptly no sex appeal and 3/4 works!!!!

Gezz give a bloke time to get home from work D Pi_freak