Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
About 8 cars and about 7 bikes.More to come from my bike when the 60,s get sorted.
about 8 cars and 7 bikes.More to come from my bike when the 60,s and 330,s get sorted.
howdyagodude?
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
9.34@154.8mph.A bit messy,need track time but a pb for a crappy wed night track. My previous best on a wed night was a 9.49@147mph with the stock engine with no polished rocker cover.
well done on the times spaman. looks like wednesday's will be more competitive again for you simmo with rc tune also breathing down your neck.

time to get the gen 2 going especially with that mph to deal with.
FYI
if your 60's are under 1.60 and you manage 129mph half track you will get an 8 sec pass.
That's what the 8 sec busa ran to get sub 9 over here in wa.

above all in good fun. i aint the quickest over here but enjoy the racing and mateship.

look forward to hearing when you all finally line up and if leonard has a go on bruce's bike.
129mph half trackScarywas that stock length.I,m hoping 127mph would get me there.Confused
Thats gotta be a record and a PB at WSID for a Wednesday night for a stock length NA grey painted bike right! Trophy
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Hate to say this but....

I TOLD YOU SO !!!

Good result after quite a break!

Now go make it a great result!

Leonard.
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Thats gotta be a record and a PB at WSID for a Wednesday night for a stock length NA grey painted bike right! Trophy

Lol3 thanks chris,and thanks leonard.I wore the calculator out at home and re emerged to discover all the lies it had been telling me.Knuppel2Lol3Now the job at hand is to convert those little white lies into truths.Its not hard to see why guys like leonard and co don,t go spewing out the how what when and why of going fast,its a club of lots of hard work,time and energy that is often applauded upon the bike specs other than how or who built it and rode it.A bit like a kid growing up and feeling embarrassed about how he perceived his parents,my hat goes off to you guys.ClapI,m not afraid of the hard work and am confident i,ll improve with time.
Hey Spaman, stock length bike and 158.45mph full track. He is also similar weight to you as well.

now runs a mickey shooutout tyre like the shinko r003.

welcome back to the track now have some fun with a few laps, although i hear a jet ski would be good over there today.
[attachment=5249]

check out the chain.
[attachment=5250]
The gen1 tail light. a thing of beauty.Drool
spamanglenn Wrote:The gen1 tail light. a thing of beauty.Drool

A green light is rare isn't it???? Lol2 Wm
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
[quote=REVIT13]
looks like wednesday's will be more competitive again for you simmo with rc tune also breathing down your neck.

Competition drive us all to run quicker times.

Besides
Getting to test your own mods on the dyno and lowering track times, with out throwing large sums of money at the bike is also very rewarding.

Above all, its the Friend ships made along the way that make it all worth while.

Now i have 2 fast guys to show me the way Party-smiley-018

Biker
spamanglenn Wrote:The gen1 tail light. a thing of beauty.Drool

this was the only tail for you Glen Pi_tongue

[attachment=5251]