Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
ravestar Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:He can't be that sexy with only 6 inches Wtf

thats 6 inches ADDED to the STOCK LENGTH tho mutha! Pi_tongue

Suppose you wouldn't like it as a wart on your eye Pi_tongue
never fly higher than your angel.
Well that would make them hard to flutter at the chicks.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
hey i am 17 and still young and tanned the surf was great this morning surfing is my second favourite thing now to getting a busa someday!! batting eyelids is a bit gay i say showing your abs is more the style!!
bigfoot Wrote:hey i am 17 and still young and tanned the surf was great this morning surfing is my second favourite thing now to getting a busa someday!! batting eyelids is a bit gay i say showing your abs is more the style!!

Oi you lot.... I go to attend to some other things and look what happens.... when did either/or come into it???? Amateurs (except for maybe you Cheeky - from you I learn)..... I say bat eyelids AND show abs!!!! I'm all for having cake and eating it too!! Lol3

BTW Nic, I'm not 17, still young but much more wiser (which I wouldn't swap for anything), can outdance just about any 17 year old (crank up the base!!!! Love Electro and Trance) , tanned (yes, some redheads CAN actually do that!), and give me a few weeks now i'm back training and I'll arm wrestle you too!! As long as your pecs are never larger than mine it's all good Knuppel2Roll

I've missed you guys. Just a few more things to do and the work pressure is off.... then I'll be back with more spirit than ever Very Happy
hurry up d it is boring without you
ravestar Wrote:hurry up d it is boring without you

Well, now that you put it that way.... I'll lift my game!!!! Lol2 Can't bear the thought of you being bored Rav...... just won't do......

Oi you lot.... I go to attend to some other things and look what happens.... when did either/or come into it???? Amateurs (except for maybe you Cheeky - from you I learn)..... I say bat eyelids AND show abs!!!! I'm all for having cake and eating it too!! Lol3

BTW Nic, I'm not 17, still young but much more wiser (which I wouldn't swap for anything), can outdance just about any 17 year old (crank up the base!!!! Love Electro and Trance) , tanned (yes, some redheads CAN actually do that!), and give me a few weeks now i'm back training and I'll arm wrestle you too!! As long as your pecs are never larger than mine it's all good Knuppel2Roll

I've missed you guys. Just a few more things to do and the work pressure is off.... then I'll be back with more spirit than ever Very Happy
[/quote]

Gotta love that Nick Skitz, he's signed nearly every CD I have of his. crank it baby!!!!
Been dragged out....yeah, both arms are now broken and in slings..... Very Happy
Live bands.... happy days.... great music, great food, great company.... maybe a great pinot..... life is... GREAT!! Will be back.... wish you were here Very Happy
Yes life has been a bit quiet these past couple of days.Nerd
I suppose half the country is in heatwave Sun and the other half is drowningStorm.

I must admit, i spent a little time today checking out my abs.Icon_rolleyes
Yep still there under a thin layer of flesh.Pi_thumbsup
The day chicks stop responding to a wink, I'll have to think about changing sides I suppose.Wtf
Regards BUSGO
The Damsel Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:hey i am 17 and still young and tanned the surf was great this morning surfing is my second favourite thing now to getting a busa someday!! batting eyelids is a bit gay i say showing your abs is more the style!!

more of a rockin roll fan dams sorry!!!
not into guys checking out their own ab,s....

dams and bugso can we has a threesome????

then missy is the tag team member?

she can do crp then revive then do her subtle heart pump
sounds good can i watch!!
Missy better come straight to my place for the CPR just thinking about that offer cheeky.

Bloody heatwave, I've already had a cold shower or two today.
Regards BUSGO
busgo yea yea blame the heat...
lmfao!!!

Lol2

Now I'll retreat again!