Scraping Footpeg!
Not so long ago there was a thread about scrapping footpegs. This is my left side footpeg after Phillip Island!

[Image: IMG_0401.jpg]

Again, had a ball!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Get spanner - unscrew - problem solved
Egos; everyone got one
Keep the gear lever reasonably high as well!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
First things i removed on my bike.there so long their like training wheels.
I'll remove them so I can get my elbow down (HeHe)
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Just make sure you havent got too much sag on the front forks or you,ll scrape the fairing.Stock springs bottom out at the track.When i had stock springs with max preload i still had 37mmEmbarassed
I used to scrape mine all the time, both sides on the old pacific Hwy. Also touched other bits at times.
At the track day didn't touch anything('cept a boot 'till I gtot it out of the way.

Since doing the cornering school I haven't touvhed a peg???

I don't know if it' because I approach corners different now, or if because I'm not riding the same roads everyday.

Coutesy of the old Pacific Highway(not the rust-it's been a while)
[attachment=5055]

I tended to use the pegs like feelers, when they started to 'tinkle' it was time to get your foot out of the way before the next scrape noise started.
[attachment=5056]
[attachment=5057]
[attachment=5058]

Gassick, the way you were leaning coming onto the main straight at Phillip Island, I thought you'd have more than a worn footpeg!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
spamanglenn Wrote:Just make sure you havent got too much sag on the front forks or you,ll scrape the fairing.Stock springs bottom out at the track.When i had stock springs with max preload i still had 37mmEmbarassed

Maybe that's why I scraped more before, Now I always try to power through and out of the corners, taking weight off the front?- also mid corner bumps don't help.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .