Canberrans Sips Again
If you see two Hire Buses riding up and down, one rider carrying a red marking pen in her teeth ( ) and the other one riding one handed, give us a cooooeee and we'll find you.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Sounds like you Mexicans have a great time down there. Must get down there sometime......soon <i></i>
no worries Max Only problem is I dont coooeee its kinda boganish but hey if u miss the busas parked out the front i dont think a coooeee will help you <i></i>
I'm pretty sure I know where it is (although my legendary sense of direction may fail me at the last minute). Max is coming to my house and we'll come down together. I have your phone Dan, I'll call if Max gets me into strife.

Who else is coming? Just Max, me and Dan again??? <i></i>
Busdriver?
Nutsac?
Sara(cen)?
Bloodbins?
Shayne?

Yea Gods, there are a few of us aren't there.

<i></i>
I maybe there, all depends on what time my mixed netball, oh i mean mens basketball game is on. <i></i>
running around with athletic women in short skirts with aswesome lung capacity or drinking with us hmmmm i know which id pick <i></i>
Sorry Youngbus, didn't leave you out on purps, did the assume thing. Busdriver will finish work at a little after 7 and join us possibly.

<i></i>
I may be a little late but i will be there for sure. Heidi Max and anyone else just so you know and incase it helps the street name is Bradely street its a one way street leading north from the southern cross club in woden <i></i>
Directions are for PANSIES!! Max and I are going to ride around getting increasingly snappy. HEAPS more fun!

I'm sneaking off from work to make sure the damn bike is clean. I'll tell you the story of the lady in the black convertable that tried to pick me up at the lights on Sunday.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
awesome if she was hot hook me up heidi not sure wat sonja will think again kinda like the red pen incident <i></i>
Errr..... Dan.... if she was trying to pick up Heidi, then maybe she's playing for the team you ain't on ?? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
HEIDI I told you, you told me that heamaglobin wasnt at the pressie run sonja said so .

Astro If she was trying to pick up heidi then we on the same team really both after women but she could be playing for both teams one of them double agents. <i></i>
I'm no double agent (but my girlfriend might disagree).

That's odd that I told you Stewart wasn't there, because he was and I'd already seen him when we were talking. There is a big chance I wasn't paying attention. HANG ON, Sonia wasn't there!

The girl in the black convertable didn't look closely enough at me when she started flirting. When I flipped up the visor and started SLOOOWLLY undoing my jacket, she worked it out pretty quick. <i></i>
Ah!
Girls in black convertables can be soooo fickle!

She probably saw that C spanner in your pocket.

Looks like you had a mighty team turn up last night.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>