Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Fatman
i thinks i am behind Simmo Glen, the line gets longer every week
Ghastly
Let me know when the line gets out the door.If you all want nirvana,i,m tellin ya,chip in and we,ll do a bike only private test day,no pressure,prepped track,best day of dragracing you,ll have.having the track to yourself like that is very cool.
Good work fellas Trophy
There was a car on wed ran 8.50. Are they still enforcing the ban? Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

Yep they have stuffed it up alright run an 8 & its all over for a Wednesday nights for you, WS have lost a lot of entry numbers doing that & people just get the shits & play other games, spectators numbers are way down as they love to see the fast bikes & cars and upping the spectators entry last year didn't help them either.
what i dont get is wsid has its biggest crowds when the top fuellers run because they are the biggest baddest and fastest.Yet with all due respect for those on streetmeets that are consistent the night still needs drawcard vehicles.As a competitor doing nines and being a big fish is a bit embarassing.most competitors are aspirational and spectators enjoy watching the meanest vehicles out there.the argument from wsid is that the street tyres ruin any prep that the faster guys need.if the friday nights for andra licence holders stay at 1 or twice a month,that,d be ok.
lee8sec Wrote:There was a car on wed ran 8.50. Are they still enforcing the ban? Leigh

Maybe different rules for cars Confused
Australia2
Good luck Glenn !!
Make that Gen1 Hayabusa,your on one or your behind one.Pi_tongue
Ghastly
Popcorn lets all have some!!
Biker
Popcorn
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/