Canberrans Sips Again
Hey Dan,
he probably got back into his car because you are such a little bloke . And Sonja is a very smart kid. Problems with that scenario is that cunthooks gets out of his car with a baseball bat or screwdriver in his hand. I believe your primary responsibility is to Sonja. While it would be nice to face a dickhead like that down with a large caliber handgun - as they do in the USA, he'd have taken his pumper out with him and murdered you then Sonja, unless you got him first, then you'd be in the jug this morning. Can't win mate. Stay the f*** away from dickheads like that and maintain your safe separation between him and your bike. If he does cross the line and becomes unsafe - use the law against him to protect you and your girl. get his number and visit your local constabulary on the way home. It's really only traffic coppers that are dickheads, street coppers you find at a station are usually good guys.

Hey Tony,
not hard to do mate, I use a flat file to get it done. Give me a bell 0409445012. I'm off work for another week yet. If you can get here It should'nt take longer than 15 minutes to get it done.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
yeah i know Max I didnt get his full icense number last night but ive seen him around so its only a matter of time and he probably felt sorry for me being annorexic and all so he let me be. <i></i>
Would you like to borrow my c spanner? Les might be finished with it in a week or two (and then we can disinfect it). <i></i>
Heidi no offonce but after the way he was carressing that C spanner im not so sure i want to touch it i think he found his meaning of life .....holding the C spanner <i></i>
That's why I think it is going to need disinfecting before I touch it again! That boy needs more tools if he gets that aroused by a c spanner!!

Hey young one, we were talking about polished brake and clutch covers last night. These seems pretty cheap for $65.

cgi.ebay.com.au/Suzuki-Ha...dZViewItem

Or if that doesn't work (now I look at it it is kinda scary), go to ebay, type in Hayabusa and go to all catagories. You'll find it. Whoever had that bike before you loved it, I like all your tricky bits. <i></i>
Hi All,
Worked some OT today and they took away my C spanner. Bastards only gave me a 9mm Heckler and Kosch. I felt so insecure I had to hold my baton all day.

Dan, sounds like you needed to Heckler that block last night. Me and Tony had a good ride after you left, but I think I might have scared him when I pulled up qick for the lights on the top of Erindale drive. He seemed to sit back a bit more than before.

Heidi, I will disenffect (clean) the spanner for you. Sysney guys will wonder what the hell we do down here. Pity it wasn't in your shed. Cause we know what goes on in the shed stays in the shed.

Must go now, going up the shed with a new sidchrome magazine and the C spanner <i></i>
You know... I'd like to comment... but I just know I shouldn't. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
no way astro go for it <i></i>
Naw... I know the rules.... what happens in the shed, stays in the shed.

But the "C" spanner thing, now thats just weird ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Hey les how did the spanner go? and Astro you should
have seen him (bus driver) with the c spanner it was like he had found his counter point in life
<i></i>
Hey busdriver.... do us all a favour and post a photo of the bloody 'c' spanner will you please ! I need to be able to see it before my warped and twisted brain can come up with a suitably disgusting scenario.

And can someone tell my why Heidi1 has a 'c' spanner but can't get hold of a lever ??? There must be something awfully attractive about those 'c' spanners. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
I am seeing Max today and we'll upload a photo of "The Spanner". <i></i>
Ok so we going back to the old canberra inn or we having a new venue for our gang? Maybe Babars in woden its got good food at pretty reasonable prices outside seating near were we would park the bikes. just a thought tho im easy so watever everyone esle decides <i></i>
Count me in, I'm easy.

NOT IN THAT WAY ASTRO!

<i></i>
Heidi look up at subject Quote: Re: wednsday
I'm telling Pan

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i></i>