Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
motoplast Wrote:Dear Damsel, I am sorry it wasn't me, however we do good in other areas, could u please sign my petition. Go to new thread," help a fellow busa rider, Tex & Bundy."

Thanks heaps.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Hi Tex & Bundy

Not only will I sign it, I'll round up some troupes to do likewise. Big softy when it comes to tail waggers.... Smitten and charities as well.

Had a little Aussie Terrier cross something with long legs and attitude that travelled Oz with me about 7 times over and he did everything with me. Better behaved than a lot of the people I met as well Very Happy

Good luck with everything....

PS. If you're ever traveling through Brisbane, let me know as I've still got a femme fatale tailwagger Bundy might like to meet!!
Volvi Wrote:well 700 posts later with almost 10.000 views later I reckon its now up to A K T's psychic. And if still a no go, we might have to give the finger to the old mystery rider and look for a new Knight for our resident Damsel.

So fellas on busas shine your mounts, armour and ermm lances and send your pics in to impress said damsel, so maybe it wont be a lost cause after all.

PS. Looks like that "Mystery Woman" pic with 25 points didnt go down to well except for cheeky, so apologies to anyone who may have felt offended by it.

not really sure how i should take that statement. does that mean i,m special?? or "special"
hmmm pondering.ok i,m a nutterNerdIdiot2

i cant help it i dont like golf or too mention cricket and tennis.

missy i,m with you simmo mentioned the wet word..Smitten
damm i,m gunna have too get the forums mop and bucket out and start cleaning up the mess.where do i start first! probably over used parts sectionPi_thumbsup
What, a woman can look for a perfect man but not reverse?
We are all "special" in our own way cheeky. Don't be offended.
Some people don't understand humour anymore thats all.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
no offended sweety .just having a bit of a joke...

btw i can reverse a semi trailer..thats got too count for something!
cheeky Wrote:
Volvi Wrote:PS. Looks like that "Mystery Woman" pic with 25 points didnt go down to well except for cheeky, so apologies to anyone who may have felt offended by it.

not really sure how i should take that statement. does that mean i,m special?? or "special"
hmmm pondering.ok i,m a nutterNerdIdiot2

i cant help it i dont like golf or too mention cricket and tennis.

missy i,m with you simmo mentioned the wet word..Smitten
damm i,m gunna have too get the forums mop and bucket out and start cleaning up the mess.where do i start first! probably over used parts sectionPi_thumbsup

Haha no cheeky, take it as "Highly Desirable" Wuda thought 5 was the average but other woman havent replied, damsel wont touch it even with my lance.......(ermm whats that supposed to mean), so dunno what average wuda been.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
oh did the silly thing on weekend..too hot too wear jacket so rode just in a pretty blouse.the wind was wipping it up my back as we played silly buggers with our mates on bike ride..

well now my back from my top of my butt too bra line is red raw!!! sunburn.....

i know i shouldnt have rode jacket less but it is so hot..last week it got up too 45..and expecting more of that weather this week.hope it cools down a lil for weekend of the 7th feb
Yeah I spanked your naughty red parts on the other thread!!

Knuppel2

cheeky Wrote:oh did the silly thing on weekend..too hot too wear jacket so rode just in a pretty blouse.the wind was wipping it up my back as we played silly buggers with our mates on bike ride..

well now my back from my top of my butt too bra line is red raw!!! sunburn.....

i know i shouldnt have rode jacket less but it is so hot..last week it got up too 45..and expecting more of that weather this week.hope it cools down a lil for weekend of the 7th feb
oh baby keep spanking i love it!!!
woah woah to much information calm down cheeky
breathe in breathe out ok zennn....

ok i,m calmed now.
it it it was just the thought of the ambo in uniform!!!
can you blame me?
ambo i uniform actually i can't blame you
ohdear Wrote:Damn there is so many "Pheromones" floating around in this thread a man needs a butterfly net Knuppel2
Or just be breathing - don't even need to be eeeerrr....uprightLol2!!!
ohdear Wrote:Damn there is so many "Pheromones" floating around in this thread a man needs a butterfly net Knuppel2

Ok. Just saw your updated pictures. Pheromones dead..... :(
damn don't think anyone can get much uglier sorry no offence if thats a real photo of you ohdear but i feel sorry for that guy!