Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
hmmmmmmm.....
simmo Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:one side of me would like too be the 'teacher' .help learn the younger guys but then the older guys do not need teaching plus they know some extra moves.if not they are still teachable..

sigh ponderings.................................

This is dancing we are talking about Bump

Yes Simmo, But I'm not sure if it involves poles????? Damn, I'm supposed to be sneaking in silently and then off to my work.... Damn!!!!! Damn! Stop baiting me!Knuppel2 Lol3 How am I supposed to focus now???????
Take a cold shower Storm
BUSGO Wrote:Someone has to give this Damsel a dink on their busa.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone is getting the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!! silent....silent... back to work.... spreadsheets.....ommmmmmm.....spreadsheets.......ommmmmmm... NOPE, not working...... Very Happy
simmo Wrote:Take a cold shower Storm

not meaning to be rude here....but.... WHO WITH???? Wm

WoRKinGGGGG!!!! AAAAARGH! NOT WoRkIng!!!
With the Mystery Busa Rider Sun
Has there been any sign or sightings of Damsel's leather clad knight on his trusty jaffa steed ?
simmo Wrote:With the Mystery Busa Rider Sun

Send him on over then!!! I'm all fired up and ready to go... I could tell you the definition of a ....... oh buggar.... can't go there.... don't fully know my audience..... NAUGHTY!

SO.. Simmo.... how was YOUR day? Very Happy
A^K^T Wrote:Has there been any sign or sightings of Damsel's leather clad knight on his trusty jaffa steed ?

A^K^T (geez, you really have to think about typing that don't you?), i'm a damsel, not a vampire.... I really don't need a stake through my heart right now.... :)

Sh*t....working...silent.... professional.....focused......Knuppel2 Lol2

Well, the rest of you don't just sit there ANSWER THE MAN!!!!
The Damsel Wrote:

Send him on over then!!! I'm all fired up and ready to go... I could tell you the definition of a ....... oh buggar.... can't go there.... don't fully know my audience..... NAUGHTY!

Arr you know normal Sydney day when you have a few days off went for a spin in Sydney harbor in a jet boat, not as fast as a Busa but sure did get wet Ghastly
A^K^T Wrote:Has there been any sign or sightings of Damsel's leather clad knight on his trusty jaffa steed ?

Oh... AND not meaning to be rude... but YES... YES... YES!!!!!!! I'm distressed, it's been awhile on this quest! ANd to top it off Astro's holding out on the poetry.... it's a cruel, cruel life...Lol2
The Damsel Wrote:

Oh... AND not meaning to be rude... but YES... YES... YES!!!!!!! I'm distressed, it's been awhile on this quest! ANd to top it off Astro's holding out on the poetry.... it's a cruel, cruel life...Lol2

I have just forwarded the picture posted at the start of the thread to a friend (and i hope she will be more than a friend in the future) who is a Clairvoyant / Psychic who is good at relationships & matchmaking .
Hopefully she will be able to guide you in his direction , she can apparently pick the players too .
well 700 posts later with almost 10.000 views later I reckon its now up to A K T's psychic. And if still a no go, we might have to give the finger to the old mystery rider and look for a new Knight for our resident Damsel.

So fellas on busas shine your mounts, armour and ermm lances and send your pics in to impress said damsel, so maybe it wont be a lost cause after all.

PS. Looks like that "Mystery Woman" pic with 25 points didnt go down to well except for cheeky, so apologies to anyone who may have felt offended by it.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Dear Damsel, I am sorry it wasn't me, however we do good in other areas, could u please sign my petition. Go to new thread," help a fellow busa rider, Tex & Bundy."

Thanks heaps.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Darn Damsel, he mentioned the 'w' word again...

WET

simmo Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:

Arr you know normal Sydney day when you have a few days off went for a spin in Sydney harbor in a jet boat, not as fast as a Busa but sure did get wet Ghastly