Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
MYSTERY RIDER ring a bell??????? jaffa quest???? Damsel sitting here pining for news.....???? Remember? Anyone? I need news....
Frakk I miss one day on this thread then have 10 pages to catch up on then I discover there was nothing to catch up with aargh.

Ok I can see ppl are getting bored here. So heres something for the ladies:

Outa 25 how many do you score?

[attachment=4881]

men sit back and keep count haha
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
who says only woman can dream about theyre mystery opposite? we can dream to right?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
very nice volvi Lol3
I dunno Volvi, she may be your dream girl, but I can't stand golf mate.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
yeah golf bores me to sh!t
This will hurt I'm sure..............

No comment from the ladies? Probably still counting up their scores. Bags whoever counts to 25 and keeps adding new ones along the same theme...............

That excludes Busgo, and Volvi, and Bigfoot, +, +, +.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
The Damsel Wrote:MYSTERY RIDER ring a bell??????? jaffa quest???? Damsel sitting here pining for news.....???? Remember? Anyone? I need news....

he's on his way, spotted him racing up the freeway earlier

[attachment=4901]
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
If that's the case then I'm off to drink in depression. He's changed.... Very Happy I'll be a the story bridge hotel if any mystery rider is wanting to come and console me!
Back. Girlfriend saw a Blue (white or silver) Busa at the Story Bridge today. Anyone from here? All I saw was two pushbikes chained to a pole....
ive seen a jaffa parked down at the bay today but no sign of the rider sorry damsel Lol3
ravestar Wrote:
ive seen a jaffa parked down at the bay today but no sign of the rider sorry damsel Lol3

AND you DIDN'T wait????? What were you thinking?????? No surveillance cameras, no stalking???? I'm starting to doubt your commitment Ravestar.....Lol3

PS, when you say you're sorry, it comes across much more sincere if you don't but a laughing smilie on the end of the apology Knuppel2Lol2
ohdear Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:Back. Girlfriend saw a Blue Busa at the Story Bridge today. Anyone from here? All I saw was two pushbikes chained to a pole....

Well certianly wasn't my pushbike Idiot2....................or pole Idiot2
Inskip Point was the place to be for Oz Day Biker

Holy cow!!! I got that photo!!!! Very Happy

I'm sure Ohdear that if it was your pole......oh that could just be interpreted as too crass... sorry have to leave it here.... SO, how was the weather today??? Awesome huh?Roll
nice..... homesick for the beach now