Good suspension guys in Brissie?
ohhhhhhh ok i get it what about rider weight?
bigfoot Wrote:oh my god i know how to setup suspension wow why not tune the back shock spring for

It is one of the settings that can make things worst or better by a larger margin than the other settings when setting up suspension.It depends on each bike and i do not know how the busas link is set up..

there where two cases i wanted it to be harder but it was on "lets get crazy" situations.I wouldn't recommend to some one that wants to start messing with settings to go to the rear spring at once..
I also do not know how the busas shock handles power.
If i get to be on three or four track days in six months followed by some fast road rides the 12's shock will be in need of oil change.Harder spring means harder rebound which much more torment to the oil cause the rebound is the setting that destroys the oil.
yerp, i read it, ive still got NFI what im supposed to be doing Very Happy

thanks for attempting to explain.

And bigfoot, drunk and you understood? dont fib! :P
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h
Slade Wrote:yerp, i read it, ive still got NFI what im supposed to be doing Very Happy

thanks for attempting to explain.

And bigfoot, drunk and you understood? dont fib! :P

To make it more easy:
On tight roads/tracks use a softer front setting by taking two or three clicks off(counterclockwise) and adding on or two clicks of rebound(clockwise).
On high speed roads/tracks make the front a little harder by adding back on compression and taking off on the roubound by the same clicks.