Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
bigfoot Wrote:haha ive only got 4 months to my 18th yeah PARTY AT MY PLACE ON JUNE THE 27 oh my god what have i done!!

Code name 'Bigfoot'; christian name: Corey!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! It can't be trueLol3
one side of me would like too be the 'teacher' .help learn the younger guys but then the older guys do not need teaching plus they know some extra moves.if not they are still teachable..

sigh ponderings.................................
The Damsel Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:haha ive only got 4 months to my 18th yeah PARTY AT MY PLACE ON JUNE THE 27 oh my god what have i done!!

Code name 'Bigfoot'; christian name: Corey!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! It can't be trueLol3

i'm not like that idiot god why would you do that, oh im so cool cause i threw a party that endend me in bad sh!t what an idiot if i ever saw him i'd punch him in the head!! oh my real names Nicholas
ohdear Wrote:Spotted a Jaffa today >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> opened the garage door and there she was .....................sexy little beast Biker

Yes, but my experience is that the bike (as sexy as it is) is only half as sexy as the rider...... your take on that???
bigfoot Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:

i'm not like that idiot god why would you do that, oh im so cool cause i threw a party that endend me in bad sh!t what an idiot if i ever saw him i'd punch him in the head!! oh my real names Nicholas

Nic, I thought you were value from the start, but you just took it to another level. Well done!!!!! Very Happy
nonono dams.. bigfoot doesnt wear yellow sunglasses.

he wears busa coloured ones!!!

im there! Fatman
oooooooooohhhhhhhh yeah busa everything well at least i imagine i'm covered in busa stuff. Does anyone know where to get merchandise from?
jaffas are fun too throw at ppl in cinemas.is that showing my age??
ravestar Wrote:

im there! Fatman

cool everyones invited your present can be a busa on my driveway thats all i ask and a stationary sit!
cheeky Wrote:jaffas are fun too throw at ppl in cinemas.is that showing my age??

i do that when the movie gets boring its great fun!! and when the people that get hit look around thats even funnier!!
(((***********
bigfoot Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:

im there! Fatman

cool everyones invited your present can be a busa on my driveway thats all i ask and a stationary sit!

I once had a boss that said 'be careful what you ask for, least you get it' .. ... I can see 300 busas on your driveway, none of which are your to keep :( However, that would be extremely cool in its own righ..... Very Happy