Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
what have i got to do with this
ravestar Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:the video can be edited... cant give away too much!

HAHAHA.. we can show a busa rolling into the drive and a busa rolling out of the drive....!

how bout just sound and no video?? let there imagination run wild

Decensored??????? Lol2
bigfoot Wrote:what have i got to do with this

Check out Simmos profile....
ok
OK, OK... we need to bring this back on track.... anyone seen a jaffa lately??????
cheeky Wrote:am i getting the hint that simmo has had more than the average birthdays??????

its ok babe us girls will make your birthday worth while..but you have too jump in the kyjelly wearing your boardies.

oppss i meant jelly like rasberry

Yep way way too many out of control ones
I'm still recovering from a Friday night one, so many birthdays with so little time, well chickie babes us young fellers have to get our warm milk & get tucked in by mommy,
I gotta get up at sparrows F to go racing tomorrow, have fun
awwwwwwwww! thats not fair hes 17 and has a gen2 busa that he uses to kick peoples arse on on the strip that sucks, now i'm extremely jealous, bugger i need a beer!
simmo Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:am i getting the hint that simmo has had more than the average birthdays??????

its ok babe us girls will make your birthday worth while..but you have too jump in the kyjelly wearing your boardies.

I'm still recovering from a Friday night one, so many birthdays with so little time, well chickie babes us young fellers have to get our warm milk & get tucked in by mommy,

Night Simmo. Have a brilliant day tomorrow.... Very Happy
yeah good luck matey
The Damsel Wrote:
simmo Wrote:

Night Simmo. Have a brilliant day tomorrow.... Very Happy

Cheers & bigfoot I just changed to 18 Pi_tongue Its easy
The Damsel Wrote:OK, OK... we need to bring this back on track.... anyone seen a jaffa lately??????

Gee we need to find this person real fast or i will have to buy a jaffa instead of white
As long as i can come to the jelly wrestling Party-smiley-018
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
gezzz what ill give to be 18 again
haha ive only got 4 months to my 18th yeah PARTY AT MY PLACE ON JUNE THE 27 oh my god what have i done!!
ravestar Wrote:gezzz what ill give to be 18 again

Haha. Yes, only if I can keep knowing what I know now Very Happy
almost 18 yay