Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
ohdear Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
ohdear Wrote:Ok finally had to load it in two parts >>>>>>>>>>>>>Biker
I can't open it because of some stupid thing on this computer. But Ohdear, One can only assume that this means war???? So then, as a fair maiden I am left with the question, do I fight fire with fire (after all, I am a redhead!!Roll ) and let you get away with what I can only assume this picture is (have attached hoping it will open in my post) or do I retaliate with THE bikini picture (for which I will not be held responsible for any adverse outcomes such as lack of sleep, inability to focus on anything else, stalking etc etc) Let's see.....

War ...........war you say ? Ohdear I thought you would have realised by now I'm a lover not a fighter lol
Mayb'e the files got mixed up .............. Knuppel2

LOL!! No but holy crap you've got a BIG imagination!! Lol2

Trouble is, I'm not sure if you are up for the bikini shot. I have a bikini for each day of the week...... these are hard decisions to make....
ohdear Wrote:Ok finally had to load it in two parts >>>>>>>>>>>>

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Someone just sent it to me!!!!!!!!!!!! Scary Scary Scary As a fit health professional, I could be scared for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ravestar Wrote:
ohdear Wrote:Ok finally had to load it in two parts >>>>>>>>>>>>>Biker

Well no wonder she's that big look where the exhaust goes! I bet when she gets of it all that hot air will vent like when ya let a balloon let loose. Lol3

Lol2 Lol2 Somedays Ravestar, I swear you think too much!!!
i like to think i have a decensored imagination Idiot2
Popcorn
Popcornpopcorn:Pi_freakBeer
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
The direction this discussion is taking is not looking so good at the moment.
I believe what we are looking for, (except The Damsel, who is looking for love), is something like this image of The Damsel and Missy-Moo out for a pleasant afternoon in the park.

[attachment=4837]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
AND, while Damsel and Missy are out enjoying the sunshine, Cheeky and Tez get together for a traditional Pillow Fight.
[attachment=4838]

(MY WORK HERE IS DONE boys)
Regards BUSGO
i was wondering where i left my pink bra!!! its at muthas house!!

boy did we have fun that night.first we had the pillow fight then i thought how fun would it be if we did it topless.then mutha suggested we fill her blow up pool with jelly and have a lil ol' wrestle. we giggled like lil girls.champange tastes great out of her belly button!!!!

sorry mutha if i was a lil hard on you when i pinned ya down...but you werent squirmin too much.

ciao bella
Go easy on me next time girl friend, been getting flash backs of Pink Bras, flying pillows, jelly filled pool & bubbly pink champagne.

Whens the next party Boobies4
never fly higher than your angel.
BUSGO Wrote:The direction this discussion is taking is not looking so good at the moment.
I believe what we are looking for, (except The Damsel, who is looking for love), is something like this image of The Damsel and Missy-Moo out for a pleasant afternoon in the park.

I CAN'T OPEN IMAGES AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! This is killing me!

So I'm donning my lycra and heading to the gym......coming girls?? Lol3 make sure you bring your camera... oh and your shower gear for after the workout...... moisturiser anyone?
Damsel, if you need pc help and are using Internet Explorer, I may be able to help with your advanced settings.
PM me if you like.
Regards BUSGO
I'm bored... not with you guys... just bored!! Went for a spin around the valley but - no busas. Just a Kwaka... and what is it with Camery Drivers??? Yep. Bored. Self imposed behave-ment.

No laptop at home....just this bottle of nice wine which has made it's way to the office with me (apparently I'm about to do some work....) hic..... Very Happy LOL!! Who am I kidding? It's sunday arvo.... LOL! Friends are on way to do an intervention!!!!

Hey Mutha, I'm torn. Was heading down to Melb for 14/2 to catch up with the girls I travelled thru Europe with and then you mentioned the memorial ride. I was going to mastermind day time on the ride and dinner with the girls but:
(a) they just upped the anti to a busload of us going out for a day/evening trip through the wineries instead of just dinner.
(b) no one has offered me a ride!!! Long way to walk.... could get lonely....

Planning a week in Melb and a week just cruising. Girls night out def on the agenda. Gather the masses. No bleeding heart single damsel stuff tho. Want it to be that the local authorities need to be advised that we're coming...ok? OK! ahhh uniforms..... :)

sigh....can't wait for tomorrow.... big day planned.... Lots of mischief...the odd adventure...

Looking at work....
Looking at bottle....
Hope my friends hurry....

Ah, bugger. Let the Oz day celebrations being now!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring it on....

I'll just pretend the Diet coke is something more red and full bodied.
7 to 7 lookout!
I'll keep researching faulty heart conditions... soooooooooooo exciting NOT!