Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
lol was wondering Ohdear.....
lol your a cunny funt Ohdear!!!!

Roll

[attachment=4826]
i like the small print " SHOWN ACCROSS THE NATION TO PROVE THAT HONDA SUBFRAMES ARE STRONGER THAN SUZUKI" Jeez and i thought i was big on a bike that takes everything to a whole new level!!
ohdear Wrote:Ok finally had to load it in two parts >>>>>>>>>>>>>Biker

Well no wonder she's that big look where the exhaust goes! I bet when she gets of it all that hot air will vent like when ya let a balloon let loose. Lol3
hmm but you might get done for doing wheelies all the time
and digging trenches every where on the road

your terrible Merial Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
I can't open it because of some stupid thing on this computer. But Ohdear, One can only assume that this means war???? So then, as a fair maiden I am left with the question, do I fight fire with fire (after all, I am a redhead!!Roll )? Do I let you get away with what I can only assume this picture is, or do I retaliate with THE bikini picture (for which I will not be held responsible for any adverse outcomes such as lack of sleep, inability to focus on anything else, stalking etc etc) Let's see.....

And can I maintain my integrity if I post a bikini pic on a male dominate forum? Gee Ohdear, not nice of you to put a damsel in such a position. But then again, I do run a health company so it could be marketing...?

Ladies and gents, what say you??