Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
surfabusa Wrote:hey just noticed.

i ride a 06 metalic red/ black bus and have been working in charlote st cbd bris for the past 4 weeks doing refurb on a hotel and have [b]spotted consistantly a burnt orange gen2 [/b]perched daily (6.45am ish)the next street over (south) sorry dont know the street name exactly but i think it could be margret st.. not being a brissy boy thought this may be in the vicinity to your amorous encounter

hope this helps

Thanks surfabusa!!! Or....is...that Agent Sur-fer-Busa.....(raised eyebrow and knowing smile turning the corner of ones mouth)? (Coyly now, in a slow and seductive voice) Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to utilise your cunning and stealth to approach the target Nerdand implant one of your infamous calling cards (or a note... if the card is actually a myth) on said target Biker(i'm talking about the busa now and not the rider just in case he thinks you're a bit kinky and (a) likes it and reciprocates therefore shattering my fantasy or (b) takes a strong dislike to you and unwittingly dishonours your great deed with a smack to the head.) with the clubs web address and the secret code "Mystery busa rider sought by Damsel in Distress....could be you!!!" If he really is Agent Mystery Busa, he'll get the code.... and save this quest..... Go forth Agent Surfabusa and be my hero!!!
cheeky Wrote:even if the fair maiden meets her sir
we will keep counting on her
i will counting on one
too make the sun shine out of his bum

Thanks Cheeky. I won't let you down!
Astrobusa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:Hey Astro, you could be back in the game after all!

Damsel.... Sean and I share some attributes. Same hairline and hair colour. Same goatee. He's a lot older and Scottish plus I don't think he owns a Hayabusa... but even if he did, it wouldn't be one of the rare Black / Purple ones. 2fast4u But of course he makes up for a few minor failings by being rich, famous and an international sex symbol. (Theres hope for the rest of us then...)

Oh... can't finish without a rhyme...

Back in the game? Thought I'd lost the plot!
This wondrous news warms to my bones.
Because you're so hot, I'll pretend I'm a Scot
If you'll pretend to be Kath Zeta Jones.

All I need to know Astro is can you talk like Sean???? Ohhhhh, that voice....Smitten I reckon that voice could get me to do just about anything....
ohdear Wrote:So to the creek he rode
Alas alone was he
Maybe far to late
To catch those of his breed
His right hand twisted sharply
Inducing wheelspin but minute
The front wheel climbing skywards
To his "Damsel" he did salute

Ohdear - you are on FIRE!!!!! Clap Clap
cheeky Wrote:harrison ford yummmmmmmmmmmmmm

but id have a turn at angelina jolie!!!
i just saw a nice butt and it belonged too humbusa..lordy man where have you been hiding that gorgeous butt?

mutha on your way to qld and i,ll join up too party with the spunk monkey damsel. i reckon we will have too get missy moo too.

girls time out

Yes Boobies4 Beer Fatman Hayabusa Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
The Damsel Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:I recon!

For sure I could head south for a party!!

Talks cheap ladies!! I'm planning on a road trip to Melb next month so will have to do a dry run for the big one me thinkith...:

Yes Do you think you might be down here on the 14th Feb.
We have a big ride on that day, for Ronnie balls who sadly not with us anymore. It would be great if you could be here for the ride.BikerHayabusa
I'm sure one of the lads would luv a pillion for the day.
Just a warning, be care full some are full on gropers Lol3
I could lend you a Helmut, jacket, gloves and boots, all you need are some daks. Pi_thumbsup
I will pm you later and give you my mobile number.

Cheers Tez Boobies4
Did some one mention Harrison Ford Drool
i will counting on one

I know....

How can you be glum,
when the sun shines out ya bum!
Now my March plans (1st & 2nd week) in brissy are now redundant... thanks work.

Soon to be planning the next/replacement weeks off....

stay tuned ladies. (I had a brief thought if I could make lithgow for a flying visit.)
Missy_Moo Wrote:
i will counting on one

I know....

How can you be glum,
when the sun shines out ya bum!

Lol2
go missy moo.!!!!
Mutha Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:I recon!

For sure I could head south for a party!!

Talks cheap ladies!! I'm planning on a road trip to Melb next month so will have to do a dry run for the big one me thinkith...:

Yes Do you think you might be down here on the 14th Feb.
We have a big ride on that day, for Ronnie balls who sadly not with us anymore. It would be great if you could be here for the ride.BikerHayabusa
I'm sure one of the lads would luv a pillion for the day.
Just a warning, be care full some are full on gropers Lol3
I could lend you a Helmut, jacket, gloves and boots, all you need are some daks. Pi_thumbsup
I will pm you later and give you my mobile number.

Cheers Tez Boobies4

Hi Tez

Don't know if I'll make 14th. Have new manager starting next week. May be a bit soon to leave him too it. Want to take a couple of weeks at least just to cruise around and chill out. Maybe?
Have had trauma today.... went off for a Friday lunch for work when that storm hit the sunshine coast. Came back to the office and my computer had taken a bath compliments of a dodgy ceiling in the building. No laptop. Only other computer is in the office (so slow) and I won't be hanging around here on a Friday evening!!!! LOL! May have to pinch the flatmates....AND drink their red.... Very Happy Let's call it Stress Management!!!

Really really wish I'd backed up in the last few days..... All that work from staying up late all this week gone :( One may as well just go stuff it and play up all weekend now! Sold! Lol3