Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Mutha Wrote:Any sign of the knight in shining armor, it's been 13 long days Violin

Anybody guessed the car yet Undecided

Ah Mutha, but time flies having fun with you lot Very Happy
No. I'm off for a spin through to Southbank and back in peak hours tomorrow tho. Brisbane traffic being what it is should take about 3 hours each way. Plenty of time for a skilled busa rider to search the parking lot (AKA Ann St and Turbot/Wickham Streets) for a glimpse of red hair. But then again for some strange reason there'll be alot of smoke at each set of lights as they turn green (it's about here I'd like to put that little "Too Fast For You" guy, and if we were all on foot that could be true, but I've done a little research on the busa and I think on the straights I'd be left looking at tooshies. On the curly ones tho.... watch out for the flying Damsel, and the flying Damsel Part II as I come right back the other way grinning from ear to ear!!!!Yes)

What's your current guess Mutha?
Has Audi TT been thought of yet?

or the trustie old Holden Gemini with a twin cam turbo import motor out of the piazza in it, you'd have to have upgraded suspension though to think you'd keep a Busa through the corners!! so lets scrap the Gemini Lol3
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:We sent our artist around to The Damsel and he hypnotised her.
This is the "identikit photo" that resulted.
(May not have been a busa afterall)

Oh.... OH!!! Sorry Busgo. Must have gotten the wrong address and gone to Bigfoots instead!! Lol2 Got that Busa sorted out yet Bigfoot???

She's got you figured out BIGFEET!!! Lol3

Hey Humbussa. So that degrees come in handy after all... go figure! Can you tell me a story? I'm putting off doing very important paperwork and need some more distractions....

I've got no chance of competing with Ohdear and the boyz when it comes to writting poetry and telling stories...but soon a book will be written about this thread i'm sure..this story would be a great one to leak to one of the bike mags like Rapid!!! instant celebrity status LOL

Well, lets find that mystery rider then and cash in on the deal - drinks all round!!!Beer LOTS of drinks all round Very Happy

Speaking of drinks, I know there's already a thread on this but whose going to the Breaky Creek on 22nd for Beer & Bull nite? If I can make it I might need to bring backup!!! Lol3
BTW Humbussa - Did you change your Avatar? Nice pic
The Damsel Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:Any sign of the knight in shining armor, it's been 13 long days Violin

Anybody guessed the car yet Undecided

Ah Mutha, but time flies having fun with you lot Very Happy
No. I'm off for a spin through to Southbank and back in peak hours tomorrow tho. Brisbane traffic being what it is should take about 3 hours each way. Plenty of time for a skilled busa rider to search the parking lot (AKA Ann St and Turbot/Wickham Streets) for a glimpse of red hair. But then again for some strange reason there'll be alot of smoke at each set of lights as they turn green (it's about here I'd like to put that little "Too Fast For You" guy, and if we were all on foot that could be true, but I've done a little research on the busa and I think on the straights I'd be left looking at tooshies. On the curly ones tho.... watch out for the flying Damsel, and the flying Damsel Part II as I come right back the other way grinning from ear to ear!!!!Yes)

What's your current guess Mutha?

My guess [fingers crossed] Mercedes sports of some sort.Eek

Good luck with the plan, sounds brilliant Very Happy
never fly higher than your angel.
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:We sent our artist around to The Damsel and he hypnotised her.

Oh.... OH!!! Sorry Busgo. Must have gotten the wrong address and gone to Bigfoots instead!! Lol2 Got that Busa sorted out yet Bigfoot???

Hey Humbussa. So that degrees come in handy after all... go figure! Can you tell me a story? I'm putting off doing very important paperwork and need some more distractions....

I've got no chance of competing with Ohdear and the boyz when it comes to writting poetry and telling stories...but soon a book will be written about this thread i'm sure..this story would be a great one to leak to one of the bike mags like Rapid!!! instant celebrity status LOL

Well, lets find that mystery rider then and cash in on the deal - drinks all round!!!Beer LOTS of drinks all round Very Happy

Speaking of drinks, I know there's already a thread on this but whose going to the Breaky Creek on 22nd for Beer & Bull nite? If I can make it I might need to bring backup!!! Lol3

I'm coming up for the wedding Smitten
humbussa Wrote:Has Audi TT been thought of yet?

or the trustie old Holden Gemini with a twin cam turbo import motor out of the piazza in it, you'd have to have upgraded suspension though to think you'd keep a Busa through the corners!! so lets scrap the Gemini Lol3

Awww Jeezz, the Holden Gemini... wow, to get to that baby I'd have to move the FJ Falcon (as soon as I could find another F*&%'n door handle to get into it), then the Torana, and finally the Cortina.... Oh God, I can feel the love.....

Audi, now there's a NICE car. A8... sigh.... Flatmate has an A4RS. I'm always volunteering to drive them to the airport so I can try and get it airborne on the way home!! Then one night we got our hands on a M3 and actually did (get it airborne!) WOW - what a heap of fun that was....sorry officer.....

We race each other to the shops and back for bread and milk.... what a good flatmate. Very Happy
Mutha Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:[quote=The Damsel]
[quote=BUSGO]
We sent our artist around to The Damsel and he hypnotised her.

I'm coming up for the wedding Smitten
Ha ha. Don't get ahead of yourself Mutha. There'd HAVE to be a WILD hens night out first.... Bugger, lets just start with finding him first....Lol3

I'd love a TT, in fact, serious now, if I get one Humbussa, I'd let you be the first biker to race me if you like.... Embarassed But just in case I stuff up and don't make the billionaires club, I'll just have to rely on my skill and the car I've got Smitten
The Damsel Wrote:
cak Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:I'll give you a hint, it IS a sports convertible.

A Nissan 300Z convertable?

No matter how much they try to make them look like a Porsche, they are still just a Datsun.

Hey, my first car was a Datsun (120Y) - Dad had a cruel sense of humour..... No Not a Nissan.....

My first car was a Datsun 260z, steering on it. was like driving a truck. Icon_rolleyes
That was many moon ago.

Did I guess your car ?????????
The Damsel Wrote:

I'd love a TT, in fact, serious now, if I get one Humbussa, I'd let you be the first biker to race me if you like.... Embarassed But just in case I stuff up and don't make the billionaires club, I'll just have to rely on my skill and the car I've got Smitten

Hard one Damsel....you have a sports convertable that is not too expensive but has some amount of power???? the Holden astra turbo comes to mind or the Mazda MX5....my dad had one of those, they handle great being rear wheel drive...still not as good as my rex though!

am i even close Confused
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Was there talk of a bikini shot or was i just dreaming that? Confused
Mutha Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
cak Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:I'll give you a hint, it IS a sports convertible.

A Nissan 300Z convertable?

No matter how much they try to make them look like a Porsche, they are still just a Datsun.

Hey, my first car was a Datsun (120Y) - Dad had a cruel sense of humour..... No Not a Nissan.....

My first car was a Datsun 260z, steering on it. was like driving a truck. Icon_rolleyes
That was many moon ago.

Did I guess your car ?????????

Nope Very Happy I think every young person should start with a Datsun. It's character building and It makes every trip an adventure - Will I get there soon. Will I get there today.... Will I ever get there??? They sure did corner the market on audio & touch sensitive speedos tho hey? 80km, muffler rattle, 100km bonnet shudder, 138km/hr downhill with a strong wind behind you and a big Kenworth screaming up your backside and one thought they were in the Go Go Gadget Mobile and wings would surely pop out the sides..... LOL. I sadly, don't miss my dado at all.....
ravestar Wrote:Was there talk of a bikini shot or was i just dreaming that? Confused

You show me yours, I'll show you mine Yes
Mutha Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:Was there talk of a bikini shot or was i just dreaming that? Confused

You show me yours, I'll show you mine Yes

sorry mutha i don't have a spare bikini laying round the house! Fatman