Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
BUSGO Wrote:
Astrobusa Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:@ASTRO,

You drop by now and then for a peek
But rarely linger on to speak,
Now you say the girls all look quite hot.
Tempting you to drop the plot!
I reckon you should take more time and
Continue to kill us with your rhyme.

I do not linger, this is true.
I'm self employed with much to do.
I'd love more time to spend with you.
But I like to get my bills paid too.

Remember now, I'm male and weak
My hormones bid me lustfully seek.
Coz Mother T is worth a peek
And Damsel makes my knees go weak.

They're both red hot (and that's a fact).
I should try harder and with more tact.
But I worked out a long time back.
They're geographically impossible, Jack!

Well done Rob.Clap

Must be cheap night at the bar - not many lurkers in this neck of the woods tonight.

Oh no..... is my mission in peril???? I really really don't want to post a bikini picture...... (mum always said don't send anything electronically that you don't want the boys at work to see as you never know where it will end up). Come on guys!!!!
Mutha Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:
Astrobusa Wrote:
BUSGO Wrote:@ASTRO,

You drop by now and then for a peek...

I do not linger, this is true.

Well done Rob.Clap

Must be cheap night at the bar - not many lurkers in this neck of the woods tonight.

Clap Bravo Astro Clap

Yes, thank goodness for such talent.... won't have to do that bikini picture after all! Very Happy
At the risk of putting the potential for a bikini photo in peril, I am still hanging around the area (so to speak) with another quick drive through the valley this afternoon but in a car so incognito. Only saw a couple of pin cushions wandering around so nothing to report.

So now time for a 'kini photo? otherwise I might have to post one of me in a 'kini instead, and nobody wants that.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Champs Wrote:At the risk of putting the potential for a bikini photo in peril, I am still hanging around the area (so to speak) with another quick drive through the valley this afternoon but in a car so incognito. Only saw a couple of pin cushions wandering around so nothing to report.

So now time for a 'kini photo? otherwise I might have to post one of me in a 'kini instead, and nobody wants that.

Ha ha. Looking at the photos Ohdear is into maybe somebody does.... Lol3
The Damsel Wrote:
Champs Wrote:At the risk of putting the potential for a bikini photo in peril, I am still hanging around the area (so to speak) with another quick drive through the valley this afternoon but in a car so incognito. Only saw a couple of pin cushions wandering around so nothing to report.

Ha ha. Looking at the photos Ohdear is into maybe somebody does.... Lol3

Boobies4 Stick around people, I'm going the Bikini Biker Babe next Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
We sent our artist around to The Damsel and he hypnotised her.
This is the "identikit photo" that resulted.
(May not have been a busa afterall)
[attachment=4753]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
We also have a clue as to the boring car that was seen lurking at the scene.
[attachment=4754]
My guess is an open top corvette mini.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:We sent our artist around to The Damsel and he hypnotised her.

Oh.... OH!!! Sorry Busgo. Must have gotten the wrong address and gone to Bigfoots instead!! Lol2 Got that Busa sorted out yet Bigfoot???

Ha ha.... not a bad idea tho....Roll At the time, I did think I was remembering the important bits.... his attitude, his backside and then his eyes.... probably in that order as well Very Happy I didn't know he was going to follow me into the ..... ooooops almost said it!! Damn. Heart beats a little faster just thinking about it now.
BUSGO Wrote:We also have a clue as to the boring car that was seen lurking at the scene.

My guess is an open top corvette mini.

No. I have long. long legs - wouldn't fit... Very Happy ,
BUT, I did see Pauline Hanson in a red vw, top down, outside my building yesterday. No kidding.....unfortunately.
The Damsel Wrote:

Oh.... OH!!! Sorry Busgo. Must have gotten the wrong address and gone to Bigfoots instead!! Lol2 Got that Busa sorted out yet Bigfoot???

She's got you figured out BIGFEET!!! Lol3
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa

BTW Champs. Thanks for keeping the quest real. I'm a kind Damsel who always rewards her handsome knights....ahhhh oooops... Knights handsomely (Was that a Freudian slip????) Very Happy
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:

Hey Humbussa. So that degrees come in handy after all... go figure! Can you tell me a story? I'm putting off doing very important paperwork and need some more distractions....
Any sign of the knight in shining armor, it's been 13 long days Violin

Anybody guessed the car yet Undecided
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:

Hey Humbussa. So that degrees come in handy after all... go figure! Can you tell me a story? I'm putting off doing very important paperwork and need some more distractions....

I've got no chance of competing with Ohdear and the boyz when it comes to writting poetry and telling stories...but soon a book will be written about this thread i'm sure..this story would be a great one to leak to one of the bike mags like Rapid!!! instant celebrity status LOL
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:

I've got no chance of competing with Ohdear and the boyz when it comes to writting poetry and telling stories...but soon a book will be written about this thread i'm sure..this story would be a great one to leak to one of the bike mags like Rapid!!! instant celebrity status LOL

The Book will need a title, thinking! Undecided