Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Ray - Astro doesn't have a place..... He doesn't exist remember
We refer to him around our place as TIM - The Invisible Man, in fact i went for a ride to his fav coffee house today - 3 other busa's, but TIM wasn't there.
I met James, had his 05 red/black for three months and had been lurking here once or twice, so hopefully he will register soon

Ruffy

Quote:" I should be committed" - TIM <i>Edited by: RuffRed at: 6/1/07 19:31
</i>
Hi Pan,

The package arrived....thank you very much.

It did self destruct in ten seconds.
Thank god for that because if that info got into the wrong hands we would be in deep you know what.

Owe you one, maybe two or three

BRADDO
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch."

<i>Edited by: braddo2264 at: 9/1/07 16:33
</i>
Just remember, if Bruce asks you where you got them, don't tell them it was me. I told him I was just going to borrow those bits off his bike... <i></i>
Bump, Thurs 25th Jan anyone
I'll be doing the drags on 24th
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
I can't do the 25th, but been talking to a couple of locals and we decided to do another coffee/yeeros night down this end of the city.

Same venue as last time:

Venue: The Yeeros Shop
Near corner: Illawarra Road and Warren Road, Marrickville
Date: Thursday 18/01/07
Time: 6:30pm onwards
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Is it still on young Pan?

I don't drink these days. I am allergic to alcohol and narcotics. I break out in handcuffs. <i></i>
Oh yeh.
If you come along there will be at least 3 Busas!
4 busas

Kawa
Kitmark
Loafie
Pan
(and my 2 year old was there for a while chatting with Kitmark...)

Good food. Good company. Good stories about Jindabyne from Ray too!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures in the usual "Club Photos" section

Look forward to doing it soon again...

I'm pretty busy over the next few weeks (holidays, etc), so post up a time and place fellas...

Hi,

Just wondering if any of the Sydney siders are heading to Jindabyne??
Could you let me know where and what time you will be meeting up. Would you mind if I tagged along?

BRADDO
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch."

<i></i>
Nah sorry Last time i checked it was just dad and me,and we ride at our own pace. Your more than welcome. <i></i>
Yeh Braddo, there will be a whole bunch of us heading out on Friday morning. Not sure, but last time several went for a ride through Bathurst on the Thursday as well...

Check the other thread. I'm sure we'll sort out a meeting place soon...
Braddo, the queenslanders are coming down through our way and if I get to go to Jindy, I will be meeting up with them before they get to the Putty Rd.
I'll chat to you on the weekend about it.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
I'll be waiting for you Guys at the end of the putty rd
We will sort out some meeting points when it gets a bit closer
Maybe Macas at Narellan for the City folk time to be advised,
also maybe out Windsor way for you Guys heading south
I'm looking to head out Friday early/mid morning from Windsor
I'll start a new post under general a couple of weeks time , any idea's just pm me and we can work it out
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Well guys its about time for another get together. How does
PENRITH KRISPY CREAM 14/3/07 6.30pm sound, it seeems to be fairly central, if anyone has any other sugestions feel free, i just thought i would get the ball rolling.
<i>Edited by: loafie01 at: 4/3/07 18:59
</i>
Sorry can't do that night (kids soccer training)
Cheers Robert