Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Vellaterra Wrote:Quote "Ha ha. Yes, for a moment there I thought I'd logged into RSVP! At least they're hot chicks!

Personally, I'm not into that.
Would much rather be seeing photos of men "

Gee Damsel, I hope you dont go there. You just tend to read the same old quotes, like I love BBQ's, going for walks on the beach, love the movies, Bla Bla Bla...

You are ORIGINAL, at least you are out there, Keepin it real.

Nah, This is way better than any RSVP, Plenty of fish, etc, etc,etc.

Damsel, If the mystery Busa rider fails, fear not......at least you have given it a go.

Nah, not much chance of that. (Oh, how I don't have to eat crow on that one!) Mind you if I ever do, I'll be sure to put a lot of thought into what I say. How about this for one: "Would love to have random threesomes with mistress.... as long as it's a busa....?"
Looks like ohdear has gone and bought that Kinky accessory.
If any one wants this image removed from their memory, PM me. At least I'll know I'm not the only one.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hey Damsel, another guess if I may at your wheels.
Maybe a Merc drop top? Saw a very nice one tonight and it had you written all over it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
ohdear Wrote:Ok Mutha I'll go first ................. someone has to Eek >>>
Ooooooooooo mmmmmmmmm wheres ma "Jaffa" "Biatch"
Lick my leathers ..............I mean like my leathers "chaps"

At the Copa ...Copa Cabana .................music and fashion are allways the passion at the Copa

Ahhhhhhhh but I digress ................. in bike terms a tank slapper is nothing like whats pictured here
[attachment=4708]

Bloody hell, that's really disturbing Scary
Photobucket
"*********
ohdear Wrote:Ok Mutha I'll go first ................. someone has to Eek >>>
Ooooooooooo mmmmmmmmm wheres ma "Jaffa" "Biatch"
Lick my leathers ..............I mean like my leathers "chaps"

At the Copa ...Copa Cabana .................music and fashion are allways the passion at the Copa

Ahhhhhhhh but I digress ................. in bike terms a tank slapper is nothing like whats pictured here

OK, viewing numbers just declined dramatically... You're not helping my cause or my libido Ohdear.......Knuppel2 Mind you Astro can probably get out of the shower now....
ohdear Wrote:"T" of the Valley .........................fair maiden a packet of them for you Lol2

Thanks Ohdear. Ha ha I could tell about how I enjoy jaffas but.... but.... just thinking about it does.... Oh hell, I'm off for a long very un-waterwise shower RIGHT NOW!
BUSGO Wrote:Hey Damsel, another guess if I may at your wheels.
Maybe a Merc drop top? Saw a very nice one tonight and it had you written all over it.

Busgo, I do LOVE manners, they'll get you miles and miles, so anything for you Very Happy SLK I hope? It's one of those cars that I'd like to have but I'm just not sure if I want to be seen in public in it - I'd have to live up to the image and be "Proper" - boring!

I'll give you a hint, it IS a sports convertible.
Hey Damsel, i know a guy thet might fit your discription and if it is then you will be in for one kell of a ride (the bike that is). ill have a chat to him and get him to check out the site and you might be in luck. he has one hell of a nice busa.
busa, love em
Missy_Moo Wrote:So to keep the thread going & us girls a showing!

With uniform!

"Welcome to McBusa's ride through,please place your order when ready"
"I'll have a McMissy Moo in uniform please" Coolsmiley

I've got a bag full of sailor uniforms from a previous life.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
The Damsel Wrote:I'll give you a hint, it IS a sports convertible.

A Nissan 300Z convertable?

No matter how much they try to make them look like a Porsche, they are still just a Datsun.
Keenbeen Wrote:Hey Damsel, i know a guy thet might fit your discription and if it is then you will be in for one kell of a ride (the bike that is). ill have a chat to him and get him to check out the site and you might be in luck. he has one hell of a nice busa.

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Very Happy We must leave no jaffa unturned....Action-smiley-083
cak Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:I'll give you a hint, it IS a sports convertible.

A Nissan 300Z convertable?

No matter how much they try to make them look like a Porsche, they are still just a Datsun.

Hey, my first car was a Datsun (120Y) - Dad had a cruel sense of humour..... No Not a Nissan.....
Drool

I've never met a 'busa riding woman before but if this is the standard, I will have to try harder to meet one!

Unlike ohdear, I won't post a photo of myself as Frank N Furter Scary