Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
At least now i know - pan chose a purple over a red/black, good luck mate you are going to need it, Astro punches like a girl, actually punch is too strong a word more a "scratch like a scrag".

Astro's gonna love you long time for dragging him into this Pan.

Ruffy

<i></i>
No... I'm loving this... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Ruffy I'm with you on this, I have met Astro only twice in 2115 posts, he is some kind of cyberspace Punk from computer land and he (it) was not the same person each time , and i'm sure he was he was on a hire bike also. if you know what I mean
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Actually simmo, we've met 3 times and each time you had no fuggin idea who I was.

Astro the Phantom ?

Hmm.... black / purple bike.... its a possibility.

I've ridden with Ruffy a few times as well. You guys go way too fast for poor scared old type guys like me. By the time I get anywhere, you've already left.

Besides... theres not enough women in the group. Heidi's a spunk-bag, but she lives so far away. Pinky too. The blokes all got hit with the ugly stick... just like me.

Based on the recent fishing photo's I'm thinking of changing my recreational sport ! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
look forward to a big turn out next week i hope to stop on my way back from brissy so if you have one next thursday make meeting point nice easy one for me to find THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
I suggest we try Parra again. We had the best turn out there once, and since a lot of people are on holidays, we seem less likely to get people from the mountains to come down...

The address is:
Maccas at Rose Hill (Parra area) near the corner of James Ruse Drive and Hassall Street

6:30pm onwards
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Hey Pan!

Half the UK got that picture you sent me, and my brother even resized it on photoshop or something, so I looked pretty on the web. Thanks heaps.

If it's at Parra, I'll try to get my annual attendance out of the way early into 2007, so it's less of a rush next Christmas. <i></i>
Parra Sounds good to me, I can make that on a full tank from the N Beaches <i></i>
Hi Pan,
Parra Sounds good, I will see if any of the Newcastle gang will go down on Thusday night, that is if it is not raining.

BRADDO
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch."

<i></i>
No rain Thursday mate, this is Sydney. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Hi,
Mrs Braddo is just wondering if any girlfriends or wives are going?
By the way kawasuki didn't it piss down in Sydney yesterday????
BRADDO
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch."

<i></i>
We usually have some wives/girlfriends along although they usually stick their fingers in their ears when kawa winds up

Mrs Braddo is more than welcome - Mrs Ruffy may come over in the tin top for a look.

Ruffy

<i></i>
Mrs Braddo, that little rain was only for the lawns. We have turned the tap off now just for the mexicans. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
We often bring wives and kids, but tomorrow I'm on my own...
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Quote:We usually have some wives/girlfriends along although they usually stick their fingers in their ears when kawa winds up Go Ruffy
Still on tonightI'll see if I can get there
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>