Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Ya 'ol romantic ohdear - well done Glasshopper.

Welcome back Heidi now wheres your knight in 'kinky' armour? not the bruised black/poiple me hopes.

Gotta hand it to that wee damsel, such witt. Wheres me Connor MaCloud sword.....There can be only One.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Clap
Volvi Wrote:Ya 'ol romantic ohdear - well done Glasshopper.

Welcome back Heidi now wheres your knight in 'kinky' armour? not the bruised black/poiple me hopes.

Gotta hand it to that wee damsel, such witt. Wheres me Connor MaCloud sword.....There can be only One.

So McCloud, I take it you found yer kilt already, we all ken what yer wearing under it!
ohdear Wrote:SUZUKI NEWS BULLETIN

Shortage of 08 Orange Fairing Panels as sales hit all time high in Brisbane Qld. Report goes on to say that demand has exceeded supply recently on all orange colour panels. Suzuki at a loss for the unexplained huge sales increase of these particular parts, but say they will take steps to replenish stocks as soon as possible. Undecided

Bunnings also reports huge sales in Orange spray tins which they find rather strange as most sales are to customers in rider apparel. Managers have stated that even though they are aware many bike riders where into "chroming" parts ...................... it still appeared a little odd as no paper bags where being purchased at the same time ?

Lol2 You're great value Ohdear!
That being the case you think they'd be in a hurry to help out...! Very Happy
the race is on Damsel!
bigfoot Wrote:the race is on Damsel!

Does that mean..... YOU GOT YOUR BIKE????!!!!!
check my post wanted haybusa going to look at one tommorrow cheers!
oh oh oh oh can i be in the line up too look under the kilt???

and my next guess on the car ..would it be a vw ????

i,ll go sit in the back of the forum room waiting for a kilt clad man on a hayabusa to ride by
cheeky Wrote:oh oh oh oh can i be in the line up too look under the kilt???

and my next guess on the car ..would it be a vw ????

i,ll go sit in the back of the forum room waiting for a kilt clad man on a hayabusa to ride by

Cheeky, I don't know whether to laugh or to cry......a VW.......vw....... what do you reckon about that Volvi???

No offence to VW owners/lovers but Lol2 You're hilarious!! No, not a VW.

I'd like to think that my car is a bit like me - sleek, sophisticated (?LOL? OK, CAN be sophisticated....) & sexy on the outside; powerful, responsive, can handle most conditions and ready to play on the inside.....Pi_tongue Roll

PS: Save a spot in line for me, LUV men in kilts (It's a Braveheart thing). Will never understand the socks with the tassells tho......Confused
OK everyone. I'm staying in tonight on the premise that you've all been out riding on this absolutely beautiful Saturday and now have heroic and exciting stories to tell me about jaffa busa hunts..... Very Happy
Ok, all you scottish bastards. Time to stop tossing the kaber and get into that KILT!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Definition of a scottsman - Hairy fossil with a colossal tossil.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
PopcornPopcornBeer
born to be mild
king 62 Wrote:PopcornPopcornBeer

Well, you'll love this then....

Ok Cheeky, I may have to eat a small amount of crow because if you were referring to the GTI then I can see the appeal.... still not a big fan of VW in general tho..... Maybe I just need an education on them! Still want to line up for the kilt viewing however.... Very Happy
hay damsel if ya ever in adelaide ill love to take you for a ride on my black/purple! Coolsmiley