Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
The Damsel Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:
Quote:insert simmo not ciggy

damsel i think you are a definate solid member of this forum.your articulate ,funny, and intelligent..
and dammed sexy too boot!!!!!Smitten

and pleaseeeeeee give us a hint if anyones close at guessing the car competition

Awwww, thanks Cheeky! A girls nothing without her rolemodels. Very Happy
Back from the concert, soaking wet & exhausted - danced the frustration out for at least the next 12 hours... Frustration at seeing an orange/black go right past my cab onto Story Bridge at 5.10pm. How's that for a tease???? Life can be so cruel Roll

Music was excellent. Ears still ringing. Freedom calls! Mutha, this is where cars come in handy - 1 guitar, 1 surfboard, 1 swag and a car like none that you've all suggested (there you go Cheeky! Ask and you shall receive). How do you strap that onto a bike??? LOL! Then there's the dog!!!!!!! You can't just chuck out loyalty... but then again, Cheekies statement really brings it all undone.... Move over Astrobusa, I may need a cold shower too Lol2

Buy the trailer to tow behind the ute, dog happy, gear happy, & fun toys to be had by all. decisions.... decisions.....

where oh where do I start with my toys! ;-)
[quote=Missy_Moo]
[quote=The Damsel]
[quote=cheeky]
[quote]insert simmo not ciggy

Buy the trailer to tow behind the ute, dog happy, gear happy, & fun toys to be had by all. decisions.... decisions.....

where oh where do I start with my toys! ;-)
[/quote]

Hi Missy_Moo! Good to have you on board. I wish I had a ute. I wanted one at one stage. An old holden ute. I have no clue why apart from the fact that I have much older brothers and they wanted one at the time, and being the adoring kid sister so did I Very Happy So, current car is def not the type to have a trailer behind..... If I did I'm sure that trailer would be passing car continually - not good I hear!!!! Actually (I hope you're reading this Cheeky and Mutha), my current car couldn't take surfboard, guitar, swag and dog at same time either!!!! The only solution is a posse!!! Very Happy
Yup go the ute!!

Ultimate car of fun - dogs, guitars, swags, eskys, toolbox, toys, Plus trailer load of better fun!

I've had 4 of sorts, one lurvly WB Holden, 2 toyota landcruiser traybacks, and my BA (plus the mans lurvly white Holden HSV dual cab avalanche - his white toy, my white toy is my busa!)

whatever your car is, as long as it tickles ya pickle I say. If not, get one that does! If you had any friends in blue you could probably narrow your search down, but that wouldn't be as fun now would it, nor give you the eloquent debates that have graced a monitor.

I'm sure to keep my eyes peeled for the orange and black fun & a mystery flash car while I'm in brissy in a week.
Heidi1 Wrote:Holy f***. I turn away for a minute!

Damsel, you rock, good on you for taking the risk and putting yourself out there. Although.... I have met a lot of the guys in the club...

Good luck, we've all had a moment or two in our lives where this happens, grab the bull by the horns and go for it I say!! I just hope it was a busa.

P.S. I think Astro in the shower would be a bit of alright!

Hey Heidi! It's been 4 days...where have you been??????? Thanks for your support! Sounds like a bounty! Astro will never shower in peaceful enjoyment again......but then again......Roll
We were on a break, I've been seeing other clubs.

Must say it is damn nice to be back though.
Good to see you back chickadee!
Missy_Moo Wrote:Yup go the ute!!

Ultimate car of fun - dogs, guitars, swags, eskys, toolbox, toys, Plus trailer load of better fun!

I'm sure to keep my eyes peeled for the orange and black fun & a mystery flash car while I'm in brissy in a week.

We're going to get along just fine. Very Happy Thanks for joining the search! PM on the way......
Its good to run free every now & then.

Makes the others realise what arses they've been! All whilst you've been having more fun.

Happy new year!
hey heidi!
Welcome back heidi
humbussa Wrote:The damsel is up to 50 post's already lol

On my P's

Group: QLD Member

hope you find the Jaffa man soon.....maybe try all the suzuki dealers in the area and leave a wanted poster there...Very Happy

LOL... you make it sound sooooo.....sooooo......sooooo.... oh Damn Humbassa, what did you think about todays weather???? Lol2

An excellent idea to which I have already made endeavours. I believe that they just need a little more convincing.... Therefore in the name of romance, adventure and courage please join me in encouraging them to assist in this quest of knightly (and the next best word to queenly) pursuits to relieve a Damsel of her troubles....

Lol2So emails are:
Springwood: 'tk@springwoodsuzuki.com.au'
Windsor: 'admin@brisbanemotorcycles.com.au'
Virginia: 'svfm@teammoto.com.au'

Please, make my day Very Happy and send them an email supporting this busa quest. I want to beat the odds and have a happy ending (wow, that's really, REALLY putting myself out there!!). And... Ohdear, they HAVE to read your poems..... sigh....
Hey there Heidi missed you mate.Action-smiley-083
Very funny ohdear, just lucky iI got in early for my orange paint, but it still looks strange with the rest white and overspray everywhere. Still working on the little wheelie while riding away to complete the package though.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle