Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
BUSGO Wrote:I didn't notice Astrobusa in my cold shower.
I must be getting old......
(OR) he just doesn't have the right shape.

Ha ha, it just keeps coming back to that kinky sex school doesn't it????Knuppel2Roll
The Damsel Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:
Quote:insert simmo not ciggy

damsel i think you are a definate solid member of this forum.your articulate ,funny, and intelligent..
and dammed sexy too boot!!!!!Smitten

and pleaseeeeeee give us a hint if anyones close at guessing the car competition

Awwww, thanks Cheeky! A girls nothing without her rolemodels. Very Happy
Back from the concert, soaking wet & exhausted - danced the frustration out for at least the next 12 hours... Frustration at seeing an orange/black go right past my cab onto Story Bridge at 5.10pm. How's that for a tease???? Life can be so cruel Roll

Music was excellent. Ears still ringing. Freedom calls! Mutha, this is where cars come in handy - 1 guitar, 1 surfboard, 1 swag and a car like none that you've all suggested (there you go Cheeky! Ask and you shall receive). How do you strap that onto a bike??? LOL! Then there's the dog!!!!!!! You can't just chuck out loyalty... but then again, Cheekies statement really brings it all undone.... Move over Astrobusa, I may need a cold shower too Lol2

I'm getting visuals of Astrobusa having a cold shower Scary
never fly higher than your angel.
Louwai Wrote:[quote=The Damsel]

Oh & Damsel. Can I add that I live in Brissy now.......Pi_tongue
Office is in the Telstra building behind the City Hall. NorthBank Tower I think it's called...........

oops. Gotta go. Wife's coming.........Biker

Uh Ohhhhhhh! Very Happy Hmmmmmmm. A stealthy jouster Lol3 I'll be sure to lift my game. Well, whenever you head through the valley do a lap and if you can find me I'll race you! Pack biscuits and coffee as you know what Brisbane traffic is like! We can talk about your devotion to your wife at the lights Very Happy
Mutha Wrote:I'm getting visuals of Astrobusa having a cold shower Scary

Sorry Mutha. I was unaware of the danger. Won't do it to you again...Roll
You guys all wait till HEIDI comes back on line and reads this thread.
She is gonna spew for being away.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi there Damsel hope you find the peron you are looking for and if all else fails there is a couple of Jaffa's over here in WA if you have no luck over there.

Anyway the last time a thread got so much attention was also a female that got the guys going must be something in that hey Lol3
Here is a teaser for you Damsel.
Bring back any memories?
[attachment=4662]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Here is a teaser for you Damsel.
Bring back any memories?

Sigh.......
PopcornBeerLol3I AM SO ENJOYING THIS THREAD BETTER THAN DAYS OF YOUR LIFELol3
born to be mild
The Damsel Wrote:
Louwai Wrote:Are you really, really sure that it wasn't a Blue / Silver south of Melbourne somewhere.....Confused

Or could it have been a Black / Silver. Maybe like the one behind. (Gassick can I borrow your bike for a bit mate???)

Oh & that's not my wife. Just a friend hitching a ride. Honestly.......Knuppel2

Louwai! I bet you say that to all the girls! As soon as I get a written confirmation from the lovely lady beside you of your claim, we can continue to talk Lol3

Hi Louwai

Just been browsing some of the other forums. Now I'm confused!!! Single, married, both???? Ha ha. Geez you don't make it easy Lol3

Anyway if you're involuntary single, commiserations. If you're voluntary single - welcome to the party. And if you haven't got a clue and it's all getting too hard - chin up, the sh*t never stops coming but apparently we get better at handling it! Very Happy

Finally, if this is all a case of multiple personalities leading different lives, then I propose a new dedicated thread as the stories that little issue could land you into would be outstanding entertainment.....Roll
Rev004 Wrote:Hi there Damsel hope you find the person you are looking for and if all else fails there is a couple of Jaffa's over here in WA if you have no luck over there.

Anyway the last time a thread got so much attention was also a female that got the guys going must be something in that hey Lol3

Thanks Rev004. Will keep that in mind Very Happy Should get them to join in the discussions just in case!Pi_thumbsup
king 62 Wrote:PopcornBeerLol3I AM SO ENJOYING THIS THREAD BETTER THAN DAYS OF YOUR LIFELol3

That's as close to an admission of watching Days of Our Lives as I've ever heard. Damn....your brave! And you know King62.... the LADIES LUV brave Smitten

So, how do you feel about Neighbours then?Roll
The Damsel Wrote:
king 62 Wrote:PopcornBeerLol3I AM SO ENJOYING THIS THREAD BETTER THAN DAYS OF YOUR LIFE

That's as close to an admission of watching Days of Our Lives as I've ever heard. Damn....your brave! And you know King62.... the LADIES LUV brave

So, how do you feel about Neighbours then?

It's more like Desperate House Wifes Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
Holy f***. I turn away for a minute!

Damsel, you rock, good on you for taking the risk and putting yourself out there. Although.... I have met a lot of the guys in the club...

Good luck, we've all had a moment or two in our lives where this happens, grab the bull by the horns and go for it I say!! I just hope it was a busa.

P.S. I think Astro in the shower would be a bit of alright!
The damsel is up to 50 post's already lol

On my P's

Group: QLD Member

hope you find the Jaffa man soon.....maybe try all the suzuki dealers in the area and leave a wanted poster there...Very Happy
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa