time to introduce myself
hello all

I have been hanging around for the last few weeks reading and learning both here and zx12 forum
Came to the decision last week to buy the bus. 06 red and black
12 thou on clock with a few aftermarket tricks.

one of the main reasons for choosing the Hayabusa was of course the ride but it was also this forum it seems like a great bunch of guys/girls

looking forward to getting to know you all

and simmo i was checking out your copper you just sold recently only wish i was around for that,( it looks like 99 was the only yr for that colour ?)
mine is too tidy to strip down but if the cook ever bumps it with the car or... touch wood.... worse.. i guess a 06 copper might be seen around the coast.

later all
ps
any goldcoasters planing on day trips or a chat and want an extra tag along let let me know
Welcome let me be the first to welcome you mate.....you won't regret buying the Bus!!! plenty of Qlders about.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Another Sunny Stater!! Welcome aboard.

Keep an eye on the Brissy beer & BS thread for regularly irregular gatherings for a feed at the Brekky Creek. I am still trying to get there for my first visit.

A good decision on your part to buy a Busa. No turning back.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Welcome let me be the first Gold Coaster to introduce myself, i don't have a busa at the moment, ask champs on what one i want!, good decision on the busa hope to see you around and an 06 copper sounds interesting!
humbussa Wrote:plenty of Qlders about.

I don't know how many of them actually ride their bikes though CraigGhastly

Hey surfa, I'm in Burleigh and happy to meet for a beer/coffee any time your up for it. Your welcome to keep in touch and join in on any rides we do.
A run up to Gin Gin in Feb has been planned if you want to join in for a weekenda. Check the riding-not talking area for details.
I would highly recomend the River Rampage weekend in March but I think it's fully booked unless you can bunk in with someone who is willing to share.
Sunday morning runs up to Canungra for breaky are popular if you want to join in some time.
Cheers
im always at canungra on sundy mornings!
Welcome to the club surfabusa, that copper may actually be available, ask Busa-Rod hes only got 3 busas.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome mate, good to see a few more Gen1's , seems to be far to many of those white gen11's around here lately Ghastly
Photobucket
There is a line there about white supremacy, but I wouldn't go there
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Welcomesurfabusa i am sure u will enjoy the club forum.i also dont have a bike yet ,but champs will tell u thatLol3
BUT IT WILLL HAPPENBiker
born to be mild
Beer

Welcome to the club mate. Go the mighty white busa.
Welcome All be it a bit late and i am a newer member than you............cheers...Biker
surfabusa Wrote:hello all

I have been hanging around for the last few weeks reading and learning both here and zx12 forum
Came to the decision last week to buy the bus. 06 red and black
12 thou on clock with a few aftermarket tricks.

one of the main reasons for choosing the Hayabusa was of course the ride but it was also this forum it seems like a great bunch of guys/girls

looking forward to getting to know you all

and simmo i was checking out your copper you just sold recently only wish i was around for that,( it looks like 99 was the only yr for that colour ?)
mine is too tidy to strip down but if the cook ever bumps it with the car or... touch wood.... worse.. i guess a 06 copper might be seen around the coast.

later all
ps
any goldcoasters planing on day trips or a chat and want an extra tag along let let me know
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Welcome
Welcome Come join the party. Pi_thumbsup
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.