Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Cool I like Surprises.

Cheers Dee

Hey is it 7 or 7.30???? <i></i>
Becarefull of Pan Dee
he may be bringing is own cream filled donuts
I'll be there 1 plus 1/2 a one at 6.45 ish if its not pisssing down rain

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Looks like storms, think I will pass on tonite

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
I'll be there at about 7:30 <i></i>
the weather channel has cancelled the storm warnings im in

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Lots of bikes, though it turned out to be a latte and spannering session at the end when Martin blew a fuse!

So, who remembers who was there?

Simmo
Speedzalot
Blackkat
Dee
Cas (in the car)
Stockie
Loafie
Jawbz (spell it for me properly please!)
BBB
Pan (in the car)
01Busa

Nice meeting the "newer" guys. It's a shame the mountain men don't show to these things... Throwdown, Big Steve, etc...

So, what do people say?
Was Krispy Kreams a success?
Do we do it in Penrith again?

Personally, I think we need to visit the north shore or estern suburbs and get some classy venues happening! I'm all westied-out .

<i></i>
Pan, thanks for putting together another good meet.
It was great to catch up with everyone again.

As for the North and East, I will try hard to get along to them but it is a bit far. How about we do a rotating roster type of coffee night.
One week North, next week South, etc. That way everyone gets a chance to catch up.

<i></i>
Geez Pan

I even talked to you Heaps

got home in 20 mins!!!!

Good ride!!!!
Blue Thunder!!!!

Andrew :)

Blue and Silver Bling the Best thing!!!!!<i></i>
G'day
OK OK OK I apologise, I live just up the road, but I attended a Ulysses meeting....
:-)
Regards
Kevin <i></i>
Ruffy

<i></i>
Do you ever feel like you read a post and have no idea what the message meant?

So, when and where for the next one?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Got to say it was great meeting all of my new pitt crew last night . Thank you guys very much for a great night and a great relief when the new Busa would not start. For those who were not there the bew Busa said nothing when I pressed the key to go home. The guys decended on it like a team of pro's, computer readouts were taken, phone calls made, tanks proped up, and all fixed in the blinkn of an eye. Thanks again to everyone, I owe you . Had a great run up the M7 home, Thanks for tailing me Tex. If you want me to arange a venue on the northern beaches I'd be more than happy to go in search? <i></i>
You missed
Ruffy
Andy
Tex & Bundy
and 5 half sized donutting munch-kins
Great turn out Guys & Gals
great to meet another Copper rider Tex
Also welcome to BBB
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
NOW Andy's post makes sense!
Sorry fellas... <i></i>
Could understand you forgetting those other colours - but a RED one

Ok - over it now, where's my medication

Ruffy

<i></i>