Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
ohdear Wrote:On has a question for the "lady of the light" Did he unhelmet his head ? ? ? Was he tall short ? wide ? thin ? Hairless ? Tattless ? Confused
He actually sounds a little like Sir Lancelot .......... but with many more horses of course Knuppel2
Rushing of to polish the orange beast of steal Biker

Oh great god of the orange beast, the mystery rider would know the answer to that question......Very Happy

I'm about 173cm and he looked a little taller than me, however he was still on his bike. He looked like he works out, but, he was wearing leathers. Fair skin. Cheeky as sh*t..... Sorry can't help much more....
Welcome to the forum, Damsel. I'm sure you are just star struck, and you don't realise that it was me on a Black 'Busa and it was in Wollongong, NSW. I understand though, you are only human and I like to show off in front of the ladies...until I stuff up, fall off and break something else Icon_rolleyes

Seriously, all the very best of luck tracking down your mystery love/friend/mate/mode of high speed transport. None of us have met him, but we like him for his taste in high quality bikes Pi_thumbsup
I received an anonymous Email today from a guy who thinks it might be him based on "The Damsel's" description of his character.

(He sent the photo to me for obvious reasons and he assures me that the bike is orange)
If this is him T............. , let me know and I'll put you in touch.
[attachment=4635]
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
cak Wrote:Welcome to the forum, Damsel. I'm sure you are just star struck, and you don't realise that it was me on a Black 'Busa and it was in Wollongong, NSW. I understand though, you are only human and I like to show off in front of the ladies...until I stuff up, fall off and break something else Icon_rolleyes

Seriously, all the very best of luck tracking down your mystery love/friend/mate/mode of high speed transport. None of us have met him, but we like him for his taste in high quality bikes Pi_thumbsup

haha. You do that too?? Well, I don't do it for the ladies...lets get that clear Very Happy Ok, sometimes, for the ladies who appreciate a bit of horsepower only though. Like mum said, "It's always funny until someone looses an eye......"
There's becoming a strong argument for black busas actually, but Wollongong????? Lol3 It's also good to know that he didn't stack it and that he rode the bike with justice.
BUSGO Wrote:I received an anonymous Email today from a guy who thinks it might be him based on "The Damsel's" description of his character.

(He sent the photo to me for obvious reasons and he assures me that the bike is orange)
If this is him T............. , let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Lol2Lol2Lol2 Has that same star charisma!!!! Send him round!!Yes
ohdear Wrote:Yes fair maiden that is understood he certianly would Undecided One was trying to get some idea as I know at least four or five riders of the orange variety ? Was trying to narrow down the options a little as knowing these people there are several that would have no hesitation in a little flirtatious banter Smitten............. but to openly admit to it on a public forum may lead their partners to become rather miffed at their antics Confused mmmmmmmmm so me thinks the mystery man may very well stay that way for some very obvious reasons ............ Coolsmiley Silence for fear his steed, as well as himself may become gelded !

This has been discussed and unfortunately could be true... and I can live with that - actually I respect that! Hope it puts a smile on his face regardless...
ohdear Wrote:oh I'm sure he has a very big smile on his face without a doub't Very Happy Glad you respect and understand what could well be the situation Read ................ Class is always nice to experience Pi_thumbsup

Too true. Unfortunately getting very rare :(

Then again, he may be a hot blooded single gent interested in finding out more!! Ha ha. A girls also got to have hope!!
Popcorn This is really getting interesting, good luck with the quest Damsel Yes
Photobucket
cAstAgeAr Wrote:Popcorn This is really getting interesting, good luck with the quest Damsel Yes

You mean it wasn't from the first?Lol2

Thanks for your support. I'm envious of your location. I love WA/Perth. Get over there a few times each year. Used to work 6hrs north of Perth and 4hrs in from the coast (Driving triple road trains & floats no less), then up past Newman. Met alot of great people and laughed until I cried at way too many remote pubs and waterholes. Sometimes, out bush, it would be so beautiful, it'd just take your breath away. Enjoy!
[quote=ohdear]
"T" from your pic I am sure most would agree you have much more than hope going for you Very Happy
So kudos to the women who goes for what she wants and double kudos for the classy way she does it .................. witt charm intelligence and class.............. all most attractive qualities indeed Coolsmiley He is a lucky fella indeed to be the attention of your amorous advance.

ODE TO ORANGE

BLUSHING!!!!!
You're good. I mean, reeeeal good Very Happy
Welcome Damsel,
Ohdear is a pilot.......maybe he flew into Brisbane....hey with a poem like that gotta be worth the investigation. Good luck with the quest.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa