Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Great to see the Damsel has joined the club. Welcome. Your OK in my book. Shows you got alot of guts and aint afraid of showing it. Good on you. Hope all works out. If not, doesn't really matter. This is a great forum. Hope you do venture and experience the thrill of owning a bike in the near future. Best part is, your allready a member of a "Bike Club". Couple of years from now, you will be able to see what all the fuss is about, The Busa that is!!!!!
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Welcome Damsel.
Most know that love is what makes the world go round Grouphug

It's great to have you become part of the forum. I'm sure that you will find the Biker you are searching for. There are plenty of other singles around here that could do with a Smitten interest apart from their bikes if Mr Right doesn't show up.

We will try to keep you entertained while you look around.
Coolsmiley
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi Busgo! I've read other threads and it's a group I'm happy to be welcomed into. Been so inspired that I've moved getting my bike license up the priority ladder. I had to wait awhile out of respect (long story). But now, may even have it and a bike before Bigfoot... I'll race him!!! Lol2

BTW it doesn't have to be a Smitten interest either. People that like to get out and about are always good! Especially if they have as much fun as the mystery biker!! He just really stood out from the crowd! Give me an open road any day over a playstation or shopping mall (Mind you, I'm pretty competitive when it comes to Guitar HeroRoll)

Thanks for your support. Appreciate it. Very Happy

The Damsel
Vellaterra Wrote:Great to see the Damsel has joined the club. Welcome. Your OK in my book. Shows you got alot of guts and aint afraid of showing it. Good on you. Hope all works out. If not, doesn't really matter. This is a great forum. Hope you do venture and experience the thrill of owning a bike in the near future. Best part is, your allready a member of a "Bike Club". Couple of years from now, you will be able to see what all the fuss is about, The Busa that is!!!!!

Hi Vellaterra

Thanks. LOL, you sure you don't have a orange busa??? And yes, think it may have been easier to jump off a high bridge with a frayed bungee cord. But, if you don't ask, you don't getVery Happy

And you're right, it's wins all round. Was going to get my bike license anyway.... Poor mystery biker, if we ever do meet, there should always be this little doubt in the back of his head - "is it me....or the bike??' Nahhh, just kidding. It was him. The bike is fantastic bling all the same!

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum.
Happy days.
The Damel
word of warning in here Damsel. everyone takes the piss so dont get to worried if someone has a go at ya will probably just be poor humour on there part if you dont get it
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:word of warning in here Damsel. everyone takes the piss so dont get to worried if someone has a go at ya will probably just be poor humour on there part if you dont get it

Thank God for that!!!!!! For a moment there I WAS pretty worried about how you knew so much about Mutha's kinky axe play Lol3

Thanks for the heads up tho. Figure a person doesn't really like you until they dump some on ya.....
Mutha has no secrets about her Kinky side.Boobies4
(Neither do I)Fatman
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Neither do I

WE KNOW!!!! i saw you and Mr invisible drinking and making merryment closely
Regards

Dan
Sorry to move in on your territory Dan - I didn't think you cared.Violin
Regards BUSGO
its ok you can have him he is yoursRoll
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:its ok you can have him he is yoursRoll

Boy! Am I glad that's all sorted.... So any news on the topic of the thread???? You know, the Mystery Busa Rider? LOL! Maybe you've scared off the competition with your pic??Ghastly
The Damsel Wrote:Boy! Am I glad that's all sorted.... So any news on the topic of the thread???? You know, the Mystery Busa Rider? LOL! Maybe you've scared off the competition with your pic??Ghastly

he might be scared off if he thinks your a chubby chaser lol and seemingly no but a few people will be away from the board till they get back to work after the holiday period mate so keep hoping all isnt lost
Regards

Dan
The Damsel Wrote:Hi Busgo! I've read other threads and it's a group I'm happy to be welcomed into. Been so inspired that I've moved getting my bike license up the priority ladder. I had to wait awhile out of respect (long story). But now, may even have it and a bike before Bigfoot... I'll race him!!! Lol2

BTW it doesn't have to be a Smitten interest either. People that like to get out and about are always good! Especially if they have as much fun as the mystery biker!! He just really stood out from the crowd! Give me an open road any day over a playstation or shopping mall (Mind you, I'm pretty competitive when it comes to Guitar HeroRoll)

Thanks for your support. Appreciate it. Very Happy

The Damsel

stop teasing me and your on for that race at willowbank of course because i'll definetly be 2fast4u, nah just jokes i live on the gold coast and i hope you find your mystery rider! Welcome to the club!! but your still on for that race!
at least the girl has taste - could have been a kwaka rider :)

BusaBoc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
wouldn't that be horrible!