Canberrans Sips Again
Ok, I'll be there. It is 6pm isn't it?
Heidi1 Wrote:Ok, I'll be there. It is 6pm isn't it?

It was and you were EARLY!!!

Les and I were LATE.

Mayhap we should just make our social sips at Tilly's each Monday night!!

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi Canberran's, how about our Christmas drinks at Zeff's this thursday night?

7.pm, I'm sure Heidi will be early, she's been beatiung the rest of us for ages.

I'm on days so will try to be there on time.

I'm in providing it's not bucketing:

Forecast for Thursday
Scattered showers with isolated thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with moderate northwest winds.
Precis: Showers.
Yeah I might pop along
well I just got shower walking back to car in civic - looking pretty dark grey out north, I dont a wanna get wet- All the best for the season and keep the shiny side up if I don't catch up.
Monyx Wrote:well I just got shower walking back to car in civic - looking pretty dark grey out north, I dont a wanna get wet- All the best for the season and keep the shiny side up if I don't catch up.

The rain came over, we decided to stay in the dry - drowning is not on my wish liust at this stage.

it actually only rained for about 10 minutes in dickson then the sun came back out
Regards

Dan
Send it far North!!!!
Nothing for us on Thursday nights for a couple of weeks guys. We';re off in Western Aussi 4 wheel driving, fishing in Exmouth, and riding around Margaret River in the south.

Gotta love that!

Max and Mezza
and the Bratz Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
geez that sounds like a holiday I'd like to have! - Instead I got $10k of kitchen filling up the garage, an impatient wife and about 1.5 weeks to remove old kitchen and strip, clean and reseal ~80sq m of slate, then get a pro installer, sparky in.
Mark
Monyx Wrote:geez that sounds like a holiday I'd like to have! - Instead I got $10k of kitchen filling up the garage, an impatient wife and about 1.5 weeks to remove old kitchen and strip, clean and reseal ~80sq m of slate, then get a pro installer, sparky in.
Mark

We're back in Perth after 5 days in Exmouth, fishing, sightseeing and catching up with old pals.
Borrowing Murry's BMW and heading south, leaving the kids here, tomorrow. Albany and the Margaret River area's been North, time for the south, Looking for the Karri and Jarrah forests. A world without hard red timbers and Bikes would be wasted! Margaret River for white port and othert lovely wines. All I need now is a slave to peel me a grape or two!Egyptian

Helped Mel with her new ZX9 over in Midland. Had a great holiday so far.

Really looking forward to returning to Canberra and the Busa!Biker

Max
mate sounds like a great time. so wen we doing our next busa night?
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:mate sounds like a great time. so wen we doing our next busa night?

Bloke, Thursday next week sounds great - at Zeffs??
My project mngt of the kitchen may have blown it out...will see if I'm allowed to...

2.:01 I can go better than that....and I gotta be at work 8am Mon...silly fool maybe (up editing a long over due wedding video for client for my second-job.